SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : How to find a sermon by topic?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jujashan4

How to find a sermon by topic?

Hi All, I wanted to here some good teaching on fasting. Is there any easy way to find sermons on here by topic? Thanks. Andrew.

2009/2/1 18:46Profile
Choo

Re: How to find a sermon by topic?

Hi,

I don't have the answer to your question, but here is a link to an interview Paul Washer had on fasting. This might be of help to you.

http://media.sermonindex.net/16/SID16046.mp3

Charmaine

2009/2/1 21:16Profile
Choo

Hi,

I don't know the answer to your question, but here is a link to an interview of Paul Washer speaking on fasting. I hope this will be helpful to you.
http://media.sermonindex.net/16/SID16046.mp3

2009/2/1 21:22Profile
jujashan4

Re:

Thanks for that :-)

2009/2/2 17:52Profile
PaulyV

Back to the searching question

Hello,

I am brand new to Sermon Index. Kind of a Freshman, if you will. I am looking for some good teaching on the Sabbath Day. Any thoughts on how to search for that? I tried by topic and to my shock with all these incredible messages here there is nothing on the Sabbath. I am sure I am doing something wrong here. Can anyone help out the new guy?

Thanks!

2009/7/17 11:13Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

To search by topic just click on the search link at the very top of the SermonIndex home page.. [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/scr_index.php?act=topicsList]HERE[/url] is a link to the topical search page.

Also, using [url=http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en]Google Advanced Search[/url] can be helpful.

For some very good sermons on fasting check out this link to John Piper's web site...

[url=http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TopicIndex/26_Fasting/]Sermons on Fasting by John Piper[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2009/7/17 11:31Profile
rbanks

Re:

Joh 5:9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
Joh 5:10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
Joh 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
Joh 7:22 Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers;) and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.
Joh 7:23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?
Joh 9:14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
Joh 9:16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Romans 14:5-8 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Jesus is my Sabbath and every day I rest in Him. I have entered into His rest for me and following the leading of His Spirit. I let no man judge me concerning any day to be esteemed above another as though you are to worship a day. Christ is all and all to me.

BTW God bless and I hope you will be blessed on SI because there are a lot of good messages on here. Maybe someone else can help you better than I can concerning what you asked but I thought I would give you something to think about. I hope you the best in the Lord.

Grace too you!

2009/7/17 11:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy