· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Free audio book - Abandoned to God: Oswald Chambers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Free audio book - Abandoned to God: Oswald Chambers

[img align=left]http://christianaudio.com/images/Abandoned_To_God_product.jpg[/img]
There are just a few more days to download Christianaudio's free book of the month, Abandoned to God: the life of Oswald Chambers. This is an excellent book and the reader is really good also.

http://christianaudio.com/free_download.php

I highly recommend taking advantage of this wonderful offer. :-)

2009/1/29 17:13
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: Free audio book - Abandoned to God: Oswald Chambers

Thnak you sooooo much for posting this. This book is awesome!!!! It marked a turning point in my walk with God reading it.

[u][b]How easily we forget how easy it's meant to be.[/b][/u]

[i]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.[/i]
[b][1 John 1:8-10 KJV][/b]

[i]For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.[/i]
[b][Hebrews 4:15-16][/b]

2009/1/30 8:01Profile

Re:

Just wanted to point out this that this free download is only to the end of this month.

:-)

2009/1/30 10:08
DoulosQuinn

Re:

thanks

2009/1/31 17:10Profile
BVO

ohio

Re:

Wow! Thanks much, this book is very good

Barry

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end, Amen.

2009/1/31 19:59Profile
BVO

ohio

Re:

Oh no, I missed it. They are offering the February free book now. Thanks much still. Barry

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end, Amen.

2009/1/31 20:02Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy