SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : It's Time to Take a Stand - Washington D.C.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
v1ct0r1a

New Jersey, USA

It's Time to Take a Stand - Washington D.C.

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
It may have been mentioned by someone before but if not I would like to share with you all that there is youth crusade this coming Saturday, August 7, from 1-5 pm, in Washington DC led by Time Square Church. It will in The National Mall, near the U.S. Capitol, Between 3rd & 4th Street. The event details(including parking, getting there, etc) are found in this link:

http://www.timessquarechurch.org/washington/

It was shared today during the 10 am church service that about 1000 members of TSC will be there. If you are in the DC area, please come if you can. If not, let us pray for this event that reaches out to the youth. Pastors David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon, Gary Wilkerson, and Patrick Pierre(TSC Youth Pastor) will be speaking while the Young People's Choir(YPC) will be ministering in song and leading in worship.

Personally, I won't be able to come to this event but one of my brothers is going. Regardless of whether we could be there or not, let's all uphold this event and each person involved in prayer. I pray that God's hand will be in every single aspect of this event and that Jesus will be glorified. I pray that many young people and adults, as well, ask the Lord Jesus to be the Savior and Lord, through this event.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. Have a great week! :)

Victoria

2004/8/1 18:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: It's Time to Take a Stand - Washington D.C.

Quote:
It may have been mentioned by someone before but if not I would like to share with you all that there is youth crusade this coming Saturday, August 7, from 1-5 pm, in Washington DC led by Time Square Church.

Thank you sister Victoria for sharing this. I hope they get a video of it up afterwards or something. I think if anyone on this site isnt able to go they can still pray for Gods spirit to work during this youth meeting.

2004/8/1 18:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brother Mike got some photos to me of this event, seemed like a great blessing and I and others at SI would love to hear about the experience.

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/669.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=22]8 more images of this event in the David Wilkerson photo section[/url]

2004/8/9 11:06Profile
kathleen1

Re: It's Time to Take a Stand - Washington D.C.

I have pix of this meeting from where our youth group at church went. They all said it was wonderful. If you would like to see the pix, let me know.
Kathleen

2004/11/6 13:46Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have pix of this meeting from where our youth group at church went. They all said it was wonderful. If you would like to see the pix, let me know.

Sounds great sister Kathleen, send them in an email to me: sermonindex@msn.com and I can get them up.

2004/11/6 15:08Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy