SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Church service in Missouri (Greg Gordon and Don Courville)...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Church service in Missouri (Greg Gordon and Don Courville)...

Saints,

I am in Missouri visiting brethren for 2 weeks. I will be going back through Springfield, MO to visit the Courville Family (Don Courville being a moderator of the Revival Conference's).

There will be a Church service at Don's Church [b]February 1st at 2pm.[/b] All are welcome to come back and spend time in prayer and the word. Here are directions for the family camp where it will be at:

Directions to Baptist Hill Camp

From the east (Springfield) on I-44, take exit 46 (Mount Vernon), turn north (right) on Hwy 39. Stay on Hwy 39 through Mount Vernon to Junction Hwy 39 north, (Not Business 39). Turn north (right), Go approx. ½ mile, turn west (left) on Hwy V. Go approx. 4 miles to main entrance to camp on the left.

From the west (Joplin) on I-44, take exit 38 and turn north on 97. Go approx. 3 miles, turn east (right) on F.R. 2110. Stay on 2110 for 3.5 miles to the camp on the right.

From the west (Carthage) on Hwy 96, turn south (right) on Hwy 97. Go approx. 5 miles, turn east (left) on F.R. 2110. Stay on 2110 for 3.5 miles to camp on right.

Baptist Hill Assembly Camp

9519 Highway V

Mt Vernon, MO 65712

2009/1/27 11:29Profile

Re: Church service in Missouri (Greg Gordon and Don Courville)...

Bump...

If any one needs further details, my dad's (Don) cell phone number is 417-849-1975

2009/1/28 22:24
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

It is not looking as if I will make the service this time, but will keep you all in prayer.

We have started to see a stirring in our services Sunday morning this last week and God has done some amazing things. We had been on a 21 Day fast and with some serious needs. Folk have been reconciling differences and openly confessing, etc. Others were discouraged and on the brink of suicide and were comforted.

Truly it is a unique time. Many saints are needing encouragement. Amazing how much God can do in so little time! I pray that God will move likewise in your services.

2009/1/29 11:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy