SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Encouragement for those keen on restoring the message of regeneration

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Mikey_da_rev

Wellington, New Zealand

Encouragement for those keen on restoring the message of regeneration

Hi Sermonindex folk,

We got blessed here in wellington,NZ over the weekend by the ministry of a man called Ian Traill. The guy has an apostolic ministry in China (i.e. planting and equipping churches, not the flakey self-naming type stuff).

He had a fair few words of knowledge etc that came through in his three sessions of ministry while he was here. One thing he said really encouraged me I'll repeat below. He said something like...

"I believe God is going to bring about a new ecumenical movement that is going to bring charismatics and non-charismatics together. This is going to be led by pentacostals preaching good theology explaining the experience of the spirit. This message is going to centre on the preaching of the message of regeneration."

I don't know if this is a message for the world but it certainly pleased me to hear that maybe God has entertained the thought of bringing Charismatics and non-charismatics together. To hear the thought of God's spirit moving in our midst is a blessing and that God is desiring the pulpits to ring with the message of the new birth has encouraged me no end.

If you're part of the world is the same as mine - where sin abounds let's pray that grace abounds all the more to raise up labourers to pray and preach the truth of God this generation needs to hear. He is faithful.

I have already this year had a blessed connection with a friend from a Dutch Reformed church and we have encouraged each other massively.

God bless y'all

Mikey

2009/1/26 23:54Profile
HeartSong

Re: Encouragement for those keen on restoring the message of regeneration

Quote:
"I believe God is going to bring about a new ecumenical movement that is going to bring charismatics and non-charismatics together. . . .

This was happening, to some degree, in November at the Revival Conference in Greenock.

2009/1/27 0:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

And it happens wherever you have people who walk with the LORD - regardless of church affiliation, like here on SI!

Blessings!
ginnyrose

2009/1/27 21:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy