SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : No Playback

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Biblicist

No Playback

Is anyone online familiar with DiskGo mp3/USB drive downloading and playback. I formatted and downloaded, But I get nothing on playback, any help??[size=medium][color=0000FF][font=Courier]tutoring[/font][/color][/size]

2004/8/1 1:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: No Playback

Quote:
Is anyone online familiar with DiskGo mp3/USB drive downloading and playback. I formatted and downloaded, But I get nothing on playback, any help??

I would suggest you try download some different messages that would be in different bit rates, its possible there could be a very minimal support for certain audio bit rates, I used to have one mp3 player that was very peculair and selective and I had to reconvert files into that format.
In the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=8]Paris Reidhead[/url] section there are 2 versions of the file "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" download both of them and see how that works? other than that I would ask that you refer to their website and the support manual for your product. Good luck.

2004/8/1 1:52Profile
Biblicist

Re:

I found out from the mfgr. that the device has to be FAT 16, would that formatting interfer with your downloads?
Thanks
Biblicist.

2004/8/3 3:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I found out from the mfgr. that the device has to be FAT 16, would that formatting interfer with your downloads?

I don't think so. Please refer to this thread: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2729&forum=21&3]Some mp3 sermons I cannot play in the cd/mp3 player![/url]

2004/8/11 1:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy