SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Can God speak to me through a broken leg?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
GoDcOmEdOwN

Re:

Brian, is your last name Miranda by any chance? because if so, we have the same same last names.

anyway... yeah brother. im very positive that the lords got me where he wants me. im experiencing him in my consequences.

thank you for the thought on scripture, and for your prayers.

2009/1/25 13:11Profile

Re:

I broke my ankle a few years ago pulling nails from the soffit of our house not realizing the ladder was situated on top of a hole covered up by a pile of leaves.

While I was laid up with my broken ankle I was in the process of having to make a critical decision in my life. I had so many demands on me I was constantly on the move and at the same time having to make this decision I was faced with. It was so critical I still don't know if I made the right decision or not. I have had to live with the decision for 15 years now.

It really forced me to be still and it forced those around me who were placing these demands on me to leave me alone.

2009/1/25 16:09

Re:

Quote:

GoDcOmEdOwN wrote:
Brian, is your last name Miranda by any chance? because if so, we have the same same last names.

No, Mira is my wonderful wife's name.

Take care.

2009/1/28 22:51

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy