SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : satin annoying my freinds?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rreighe

satin annoying my freinds?

two of my christian friends tells me alot that satin is trying to get to them or make them angry or something. that the numbers 666 keeps stiking out everywhere they go. and one of their freinds who they we know is an open lucifest who thinks that satin will win in the end, keeps texting them at the worst times, like josh (one of my christian freinds) let his guard down and was mad at satin for harrasing-(my words) him. and then the satin freind calls josh and is like "we'll see where that gets you". out of no where he sends him that.

also josh and james (the christians) will be talking with the satinist or lucifest or something and then the satinist will be saying things to them that just isn't right and then the christians will tell the satinist that they love him and and after a few times the satinist will snap out of it and be like "so what were we talking about?"

any ideas i'm concerned... the 666 part i understand as they are just noticing numbers that find their way to 666 but the other stuff i dont understand.

2009/1/20 18:16Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: satin annoying my freinds?

Yes, the devil is downright annoying!! That's
why we need to stand on the authority and the
power given to us as heirs and sons in the mighty
Name of our Saviour and Victor Christ Jesus and
tell him to crawl back into the pit where he
came from !!

2009/1/20 18:34Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Dear rreighe,

Please explain to me why you still have 'friends' who worship satan? If they did not have cell phones, there would be no occasion for inappropriate texting. Shun those who worship the evil one. Change the cell phone number is you must have one of those things.

I, for one, can not even begin to afford to have a cell phone. I can not understand using something that is so expensive in such a casual manner. Who pays the cellphone bill? Them, or their parents? What are their parents thinking? Do they not see they are allowing such easy access to pure evil for their most precious possessions, their children??

There is so much wrong in this message. Is there no adult you know who you can go to with these questions. My heart pains me to think of you all alone with this problem. Do any of you attend a Church? Do you all read the Bible daily? Do you pray together about these attacks. Have you told your parents about this?

Satan is very real and the ones who serve him are truly clever and charming. They are often the handsome ones that everyone wants for their friends. Tricky beyond belief, too. Trust only in Jesus. Do not be suckered into conversations with them. Unless you are fully clothed in the Armour of God it is literally playing with fire and it is your own soul that could be burned - forever.

One thing to hold in mind is that you can not serve two masters. You must choose, Jesus or the world. Once you choose Jesus do not turn around to look longingly back at the world. Remember, you will not have to do all the work. Jesus already paid the price for your Sins. Pray for Him to guide you but have nothing to do with the evil.

Praying for you and your friends,
white stone

2009/1/20 18:49Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Your post has been worrying me, so I have gathered some material for you.

Quote:
[b][size=small][color=0033FF]When fighting Satan and the forces of evil, do not rebuke them directly. If you do they may turn and attack you. The proper thing to say is, "The Lord rebuke you." See Jude verse 9. If Michael the archangel would not rebuke Satan directly then we should be careful how we rebuke him. [/color][/size][/b]

http://www.abetterhope.com/war/index.html

Read your Bible, pray for Jesus to lead you and to increase your Faith.

Kindest regards,
white stone

2009/1/21 18:29Profile

Quote:

rreighe wrote:
two of my christian friends tells me alot that satin is trying to get to them or make them angry or something. that the numbers 666 keeps stiking out everywhere they go. and one of their freinds who they we know is an open lucifest who thinks that satin will win in the end, keeps texting them at the worst times, like josh (one of my christian freinds) let his guard down and was mad at satin for harrasing-(my words) him. and then the satin freind calls josh and is like "we'll see where that gets you". out of no where he sends him that.

also josh and james (the christians) will be talking with the satinist or lucifest or something and then the satinist will be saying things to them that just isn't right and then the christians will tell the satinist that they love him and and after a few times the satinist will snap out of it and be like "so what were we talking about?"

any ideas i'm concerned... the 666 part i understand as they are just noticing numbers that find their way to 666 but the other stuff i dont understand.

Here is how to resist the devil. Instead of fixating your thoughts on him and his minions, fix your thoughts on the Lord Jesus Christ. Instruct your friends in the same manner.

FYI: If they weren't spending so much time with the devil and his minions there would be less problems.

Old Joe

2009/1/21 21:17
White_Stone

North Central Florida

what is a minion, you might ask?

A minion is a follower of a person in power, the devil in this case.

Please, let us know how you are doing and what you are doing to remove yourself from this dangerous situation. We care about you, very much,
white stone

2009/1/21 23:59Profile

Re: what is a minion, you might ask?

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw the title of this thread... you misspelled Satan! I thought "Satin sheets are annoying? ...I've never actually slept on satin sheets... and what does satin have to do with revival anyway???"

LOL...

Krispy

2009/1/22 8:07
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

My heart told me I should delete this message.

2009/1/22 11:36Profile
rreighe

Re: sorry for not answering

from what they have recently told me, is they haven't realy been "harmed" per se. they were more or less just noticing 666 more than what would be coincidence. and yes i will tell them that they should focus on Jesus and not them. they were never scared, they were just annoyed at it. i didn't notice that i mis spelled satan. the problem is just easing it's self out.

allan.

2009/1/23 22:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy