SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Rebellion against The Melchisedec Priesthood and God’s grace

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Rebellion against The Melchisedec Priesthood and God’s grace

There are so called saints all over the world to day who wish to resist forcefully and over throw the Melchisedec Priesthood reestablish the law of Moses and reestablish the aaron’s or their own priesthood.

A new priesthood established in the name of their religion and on their own righteousness which is just as big of a abomination to God as the resumption of the animal sacrifices by the Jews.

Look at all the rebellious countries in the word who refuse their Lord and see their plight in the world and see the rebellion for what it is.

They don’t believe in virginal birth, propitiation for the sins of the whole world for them who believe, or being resurrected from the dead by God and given eternal life.

Let us all give thanks to God and His grace for the order of Melchisedeche whose descent is not counted from them that received tithes of Abraham, For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

Rachel weeping for her and Jacob’s children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Eddie

2009/1/20 10:39Profile
reginalewis7

Re: Rebellion against The Melchisedec Priesthood and God’s grace

I miss you so much Daddy. I never took the time to read all your posts before and now they are so precious to me. Happy Birthday. You even posted after you knew you were sick. To anyone out there who misses Eddie, Rowdy2, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January and went home to his Heavenly Father on the 15h of February. I did not know how else to tell anyone, and you all meant so much to him.

2009/9/13 21:55Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Regina,

Eddie was and still is a blessing to us all. May you find confort and peace in the Lord. Please know that your loss is Father's gain.

2009/9/13 22:02Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Regina, when I read this I asked myself why didn't he tell anyone! I wish I could have said something to him.

Your Dad was [b]always[/b] an encouragement and encourager to me. Always kind and always thoughtful.

Wishing you God's love and to your Dad also,

Chris

2009/9/13 22:08Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

I liked Eddie's contributions, too. I'm sorry to hear the sad news.

But we sorrow not as others who have no hope (1 Thes. 4.13).

AD

2009/9/14 0:19Profile
JoanM

Re: Gifts from Eddie

Dear one

Many greatly appreciated your dad, what he wrote here and his heart for God. We too will miss him and his encouragement. What a blessing it is to have a collection her of writings, and about the things of God (most important). I have cherished finding scraps of evidence, musings written by loved ones on their thoughts and relationship with our heavenly Father.

I know you can put his "name" into the search feature and find many posts. But I do miss the old way we could search for "author", even by what forum and get a complete listing back to their first post. Maybe moderators on the site can still do that. I am sure it would be a wonderful collection for you, now and later.

Confidence and Love in [b][color=990000]H[/color][/b]im
Joan

2009/9/14 2:19Profile

Re: Rebellion against The Melchisedec Priesthood and God’s grace

I, also, appreciated Eddie's posts, for all their depth, and gentleness, and the whole truth of scripture.

Dear Regina,

Thank you for coming to tell us. May the Lord give you a deeper knowledge of Himself. Please receive His comfort, and be being continuously healed, until you are whole again.

Linn

2009/9/14 10:38
Greenlea

Re: Eddie

Thanks for sharing

2009/9/14 13:27Profile
Compton

Re:

Regina, thank you for coming here and sharing your heart with us. You honor your father.

Blessings,

Mike

2009/9/14 13:32Profile
reginalewis7

Re: Thank you so much

I want to say thank you to each one of you for your kind words and encouragement. Though it has been 7 months now, I was especially feeling his loss because Monday was his birthday. I remember him speaking of all of you so lovingly. He LOVED getting on here to read and post. So it was like a gift from God that I was able to find the site. It gave me comfort when I most needed it. He always encouraged me to visit it, and now I will certainly do so.

Gina

2009/9/16 19:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy