SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Laotian Christians keep witnessing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lwpray

Sweden

Laotian Christians keep witnessing

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/featured_news.gif[/img]

LAOTIAN CHRISTIANS KEEP WITNESSING IN THE FACE OF PERSECUTION

Persecution of Christians in Laos is rampant, but God is still providing ways for His Word to go forward. Believers are going out to the villages to disciple others and reach people who haven’t yet heard the gospel.
“The obstacle in the work of the Lord in my area has been persecution coming from the authorities,” reported one missionary. “But it seems that the more intense the persecution, the more people become Christians.”

In some areas where churches were planted, prayers for the sick resulted in healing. At least two residents were delivered from demonic spirits after they came to Christ, angering authorities. When the police heard about their salvation, they summoned the new Christians, interrogated them, confiscated their Bibles and warned them to discontinue their worship.
Laotian Christians are asking God for “boldness and power” as they continue to proclaim salvation in Jesus Christ in the midst of persecution and pressure from authorities.

From the news flow of Intercessors Network

2004/7/30 0:59Profile

Re: Laotian Christians keep witnessing

I cannot help but taking issues of this kind to my heart.
We are indeed praying.
Hanna

2004/7/30 8:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy