SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Inauguration Outreach

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Inauguration Outreach

On Monday afternoon the LLM team will be traveling up to DC. Please pray for us and all of the other Christians who will be preaching and witnessing on the street. As many as 5 million people are expected to be coming to DC for the Inauguration so we will all be very busy.

Our Truth Truck will also be on the street so pray for the protection of the truck and drivers.

Would you like to come along to share the Gospel to the masses? Contact me for more information.

"If sinners be dammed, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one GO there UNWARNED and UNPRAYED for."

Charles Spurgeon

Sincerely,

Dennis Green
Life and Liberty Ministries

2009/1/17 13:31Profile
HeartSong

Re: Inauguration Outreach

I will be praying Dennis.

2009/1/17 13:40Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Inauguration Outreach

God bless you, Dennis. Will pray for you...I just heard the perverts wil be there in full force so it appears you will have a lot of people to minister to. And the devil will be busy - you can count on it.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/1/17 17:12Profile
Denny

Virginia

Re:

It was a great opportunity to share the Gospel with wave after wave of people and we took full advantage of it.

On Monday, LLM took the Truth Truck and a team of Christians to DC to minister on the streets during the Inaugural celebrations. Other believers from across the nation met us at a church in northern VA where we stayed for two nights. I am always blessed when I have opportunity to team up with YHWH's people who are not ashamed of the Gospel and count it all joy to stand publically for His truth.

We broke up into several teams on the morning of the Inauguration and set up in high foot traffic areas near the Metro stations. For nearly twelve hours preachers preached, literature was distributed and many productive one-on-one conversations were had. Please pray that some who heard the truth will come to repentance. Seeds were sown, pray for water and harvest.

[img]http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/images/Group%20shot.JPG[/img]

The above photo is only a small portion of the team who showed Obama and his wife photos of the preborn he so tirelessly seeks to destroy.

On day 2 of our outreach we positioned ourselves where we knew Obama would pass by after a meeting at the National Cathedral. Few people knew the route he would take so the President and his wife clearly saw the large photos of abortion victims as he drove past our two positions.

[img]http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/images/Obama%20Passes%20By.JPG[/img]

Four years ago, LLM's Truth Truck was providentially in the same spot as George Bush's caravan slowed to drive past. Our desire on this morning was to show the reality of America's child killing industry to Obama and call upon him to repent of his God hating practice of promoting the slaughter of children.

"Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? yea, thou shalt shew her all her abominations."
Ezekiel 22:2

"Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."
Ezekiel 33:1-6

"It is a mournful fact that most men, and indeed all men of worldly character, have so much regard to public opinion that they dare not act according to the dictates of their consciences when acting thus would incur the popular frown."
Charles Finney

"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him."
C.T. Studd

Remember that GO YE means GO ME!

2009/1/28 20:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy