SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Could this be the REAL reason for and the answer to the economic crisis!!!??? (secular documentary)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
anonymity

Could this be the REAL reason for and the answer to the economic crisis!!!??? (secular documentary)

The Money Masters (video)
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936]click here[/url]

The Money Masters (website)
[url=http://www.themoneymasters.com/]click here[/url]

This is the #1 video on Google about money. I believe that this documentary may be able to tell us what "actually" happened and once we know that we may have the solution to fixing this disaster. Whether or not it is fixed as a whole I believe there may also be answers for us as individuals and specifically ministerial Christian's to thrive in this situation economically for the Kingdom. I believe that this is possibly a very IMPORTANT message and very insighftul in truth to things that many are totally oblivious to. The website also carries a lot of information.

2009/1/16 13:57Profile
anonymity

Re:

Money As Debt (video)
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279&ei=UsVwSZ6yD4nS-AG39qW3BQ&q=money]click here[/url]

Money as Debt (website)
[url=http://www.moneyasdebt.net/]click here[/url]

If you are not able to watch the first extensive video or maybe don't understand it. This video is easier to understand and it is also animated. I do not think it is as striking or complete but may be sufficient. There is also a trailer that is even shorter as an introduction.

2009/1/16 14:03Profile
anonymity

Re:

Robert Kiyosaki 2008 predictions (video)
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7394912320854169271&ei=DtlwSfjINJ-G_AHz-5CwBQ&q=Robert+Kiyosaki&hl=en&dur=3]click here[/url]

This short video clip is from a main prominent financial advisor. It is in conversation form and was produced more recently in 08 so I think it may be more approachable and relevant in specific senses. It does not however deal with a lot of things that the previous films do.

2009/1/17 8:47Profile

I thought this would be different.

In meek and humble respect, I say this: I thought the video presented, as I have only watched the first 10 minutes of the first linked video, (which I must add is 3 hours and 35 minutes) I thought this video would go to the true HEART of why this nation is in dire economic straits, I'll attend to that in a second.

Instead, what I hear in this video is that the "fault" lies with "international bankers" and their waterbearer's the United States Federal Reserve.

No. For a mind, carnally canted, it is so easy to blame someone else, to blame "forces" that are unseen, seemingly hidden, with nefarious motives, and levers at their disposal.

The fault lies with US, this whole world. Once we began to drink from the cup of the 'whore of Babylon', a new thing happened in this world. When I say "drink", I do mean a literal drink, a liquid that would set in motion the endtimes, and that "drink" is petroleum.

Some may disagree with me, thats called discussion, but I ask you this, when you can transport a mango, for instance, thousands of miles, and deliver it fresh at a grocery store for a relatively cheap price, is that not a relatively new occurence? Is that not ease and luxury? Ask yourself this, the person that cut that mango, and the person that consumes that mango, do they live in similiar circumstance?

the answer is no. The person who cuts the mango probably doesnt have clean drinking water readily available, while the person who eats the mango might have central air conditioning, and a nice big TV to watch the filth and garbage that pours out of the many satellites launched by the mango eaters societal and economic combines. The mango cuter, in their country, what is the infant mortality rate? the average life span? In the mango eater's country, you can rest assured, the medical care is first rate.

Drinking from this cup has given other "little pleasures", such as this, it is now possible for a mango eater to board a jet airplane, and flee their winter clime, fly four hours, land on an island in the Gulf of mexico, and get whisked off to an "all inclusive" walled resort, where they can eat all the food they want, drink all the alcohol they want, (and they do) and do this for $1000 dollars for 4 days, while at the same time, those who attend to their every need earn $10 a day, and are forbidden to accept "tips", and those who vacation at such "all inclusive" resorts are told NOT to tip these people, usually of color and descendants of slaves.

You might think I'm preaching of some sort of secular politic polemic, talking about the disparities of wealth throughout the world, I'm not. The disparities are wealth in this world are age old, they are nothing, but what HAS happened is that a great soul pollution has taken place in what is called the "first world", instead of fearing God, which is wisdom, the people of the first world have been seduced by the enemy to making an idol and worshipping that idol, which is wealth, money, ease, comfort luxury, and now, an impatient and angry God is preparing Divine Chastisement for all of us.

All one has to do is to look at the falsehoods of what is called the prosperity ...ahhh, movement, doctrine....whatever hellish name it goes under. Simply put, the people of the world have crafted a golden calf, and no more so, than in our nation, the United States. From birth, all the worldly narratives beamed out at us are to "consume". Saving surplus? NO! Spend it, walk the aisles of the mall, gaze into the shops, dream big, you can have it all, etc. Are you sad? Depressed? Empty? "Don't worry, be happy", "shop till you drop", just make sure you ignore the bound homeless drug fiend, or the widow, or the fatherless, who turn to vicious drug gangs looking so desperately for the love and wisdom of a father and of THE FATHER. Just ignore them all, it'll go away, and you'll be back home, unwrapping your latest "purchase"...a wide screen TV? a spa? a nice big SUV?

lets go a little deeper now, mankind in his feckless and arrogant behavior decides to play "god" and crafted a weapon that for a millisecond mimics the power of the sun....but just for a millisecond. Now the men who worked on this weapon, the atomic bomb, didnt do it from an evil desire, they were working against what they saw as a great evil, the satanic war machine of hitler, but he was dead before they tested this weapon, and to save a million American boys, we laid it on the Japanese...the war was over, but the evil genie had been let out of the bottle.

So now today, we have three wicked wordly elements at work, the worship of wealth, the use of a declining resource that props up this wealth, petroleum, and the lust of the sons of Ishmael to ALSO have this wonderous weapon, this evil genie, nuclear weapons technology.

and to further stir this demonic brew, where does most of this petroleum lay?

right in the heartlands of the sons of Ishmael.

Take these three "ingredients", and watch and fear how the Hand of the Lord will stir.

No, its not "international bankers" or "trilaterists", or whatever trim buzzword that a corrupt fleshly mind can concoct...oh no, such has been prophesied by men being swept along by the Lord, IN HOLY SCRIPTURE, it is us, all of us, and the only "Thing" that can save us is Jesus, and Faith in Him.

Everything else is white noise, everything else is the spew of demons, designed to replace Faith with fear, including such video's you have linked, they are lies. The problem lays within the unrepentant heart, the unrepentant world, greedy and grasping for that last little taste of fleshly luxury, may God burn it all up like straw and hay, and He will, you can count on that.

But you can also count on Jesus, you can rest in Jesus, Saviour of the world, Lamb of God, Messiah, Bride Groom, Light of the world....or you can believe in the fear mongering spew of such offerings. I say that in no offense to you who posted it.

I was led to say all this because in the first video at 8 minutes and 40 seconds, instead of quoting a Godly man, this video quotes a long dead congressman by the name of Louis McFadden (1876-1936)...I looked him up...to see if this was man who feared God, loved the Lord, and here's what I read:

"McFadden was known as openly Anti-semitic. He claimed that Jews controlled the American economy, and that the United States had to choose between "God and the money changers who have unlawfully taken our gold and lawful money into their possession."[1] McFadden also blamed Jews for president Roosevelt's decision to abandon the gold standard, and claimed that "in the United States today, the Gentiles have the slips of paper while the Jews have the lawful money."[2] McFadden was also a supporter of Hitler and the Nazis' anti-Jewish policies. McFadden encouraged Hitler's attempts to destroy the alleged Jewish control of the German economy, media, education, and professions.[3] When McFadden ran for the presidency in 1936, one of his slogans was “Christianity instead of Judaism.”[4]

and this is what I am to recieve as an edifying video?

Sir, maam, is this your testimony on this website? I ask you that in all meekness.

satan is now desperate, his end is near, he labors harder and harder, dont help do his work, Worship God only, and dont rely on the testimony of wicked and depraved minds.

2009/1/17 11:36

edited by poster

removed by poster

2009/1/17 11:38
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Brother wrote:

Quote:
The fault lies with US, this whole world. Once we began to drink from the cup of the 'whore of Babylon', a new thing happened in this world. When I say "drink", I do mean a literal drink, a liquid that would set in motion the endtimes, and that "drink" is petroleum.

On Thursday I read two articles seemingly unrelated...

The first dealt with the current financial distress of Bank of America. After acquiring a failing Countrywide Financial and Merill Lynch (sp ?) this bank is now failing also. It is reported that the CEO of Bank of America threatened to walk away from the Merill Lynch deal if the government would not bail them out of their financial situation.

On Friday the US government provided 20 Billion more plus a promise to back up to 138 billion to secure Bank of America's risk from failure.

The second article that I read on Thursday dealt with Merill Lynch who is owned by Bank of America seeking to rent a super oil tanker. The Bank is willing to spend 75,000 dollars a day to store 2 million barrels of oil in the effort to take surplus oil off the market and thus inflate the price of oil.

In this article it also stated that Citigroup and other financial institutions have already rented oil tankers for the same purpose.

Does it seem right that both Bank of America and Citigroup, two financial institutions which have received close to one half a trillion dollars of taxpayer money, should then turn around and seek to manipulate the price of oil so that they could profit?

Whether it is oil or food or water the banking system has first position in all matters.....

In Christ
Jeff

2009/1/17 12:19Profile
anonymity

Re:

Natan,

Quote:
I thought this video would go to the true HEART of why this nation is in dire economic straits

I am sorry for your confusion. I tried to point out that it was mainly of secular things in the natural. I wrote answer to economic crisis, it is about money, prominent financial adviser, and so forth. I can see where you might have thought something else though.

In writing about secular things I was also writing about spiritual things since I believe they are to certain degrees tied together and are effectual one upon the other. So in the end I was really writing about spiritual things or at least that was my aim.

I do understand that the main reason for judgment and so forth is in our relation to God. I was merely speaking within the specific sphere of natural things. I was saying that it may be the natural reason and answer for the circumstance.

Lastly, I am not sure that the condition in the US or the world for that matter is specific judgment from God. I do believe that God judges but I see a difference between general and specific judgment. The general judgment would be from the curse that originated with Adam. Within this could be weather catastrophes, economic woes, and other birth pangs. The specific judgment would be when God looks down on a certain region and says they have done this and that and then judges them. I am not saying that this is the case with the US I am just saying that I am not sure. I am not convinced that it necessarily has to be. I know that there will be a great city with great riches that will last even to the end and I do not believe it is the end of the end yet.

Quote:
which I must add is 3 hours and 35 minutes

It is a long film but I think it is worth it or else I would not have posted it. I also had a hard time focusing and understanding it. This is why I had to watch it multiple time and still need to a couple more. I think it is good though many films are shallow but this is a diligent and deep documentary. So it is relative more so to our culture but I am happy to have a resource that is scholarly for educational purposes. It was originally packaged in multiple DVDs as sessions. Also I think the nature of a documentary and that the topic is so lofty requires it to be such. And, I think that we should not expect an important message to often be small.

Quote:
Instead, what I hear in this video is that the "fault" lies with "international bankers" and their waterbearer's the United States Federal Reserve.

You said that the fault is not with the elite but with all of us. I believe this is true in a sense, but I also believe it possible for it to be the leaderships fault. Corrupt government could have been appointed to judge those under it. It is a biblical concept that the rich oppress the poor. History has shown us that often a government has taken advantage of its people.

As for the truth of this topic. Let me say that I said it "may" be true. It is my present hypothesis that it is possibly so.

From my understanding though somewhat substantially limited here is how I think I see things:

The government gave out money too easy. The bankers gave out too much money. The people took more money then they could pay. The housing bubble burst and it left us with great debt. This then effected all the other things and the economy in general. We tried a stimulus but it was spent wrongly and no one really knows where it went. And now we are planning on spending more when that is the very thing that got us in trouble yet there may be some hope of turn around. Presently we are trillions of dollars in debt and plan to be more so. When more money is spent the dollar will inflate and and if the stimulus does not work we will be in very big trouble financially. There may be even a lot more money given out. So we should possibly change our paper money into gold as a hedge and investment since if the dollar inflates it will be worth nothing and gold is somewhat stable and rises in time of turmoil.

Quote:
All one has to do is to look at the falsehoods of what is called the prosperity ...ahhh, movement, doctrine

I in some sense and to some degree believe in a prosperity doctrine. I do not believe it in the classic sense. I believe that the Lord can bless us financially as exploits for the ministry and not for ourselves. This is why I am writing about money because I think it is importance for the use of ministry.

I at one point thought that if I wanted to be Apostolic that I had to be poor. This is true in a sense but I also believe that making tents and working so that we will be able to help others also it important. In light of that I am trying to edify the Church by presenting a possibly answer wisdom to do so in such a time as this.

Quote:
I was led to say all this because in the first video at 8 minutes and 40 seconds, instead of quoting a Godly man, this video quotes a long dead congressman by the name of Louis McFadden (1876-1936)...I looked him up...to see if this was man who feared God, loved the Lord, and here's what I read: "McFadden was known as openly Anti-semitic. He claimed that Jews controlled the American economy, and that the United States had to choose between "God and the money changers who have unlawfully taken our gold and lawful money into their possession."[1] McFadden also blamed Jews for president Roosevelt's decision to abandon the gold standard, and claimed that "in the United States today, the Gentiles have the slips of paper while the Jews have the lawful money."[2] McFadden was also a supporter of Hitler and the Nazis' anti-Jewish policies. McFadden encouraged Hitler's attempts to destroy the alleged Jewish control of the German economy, media, education, and professions.[3] When McFadden ran for the presidency in 1936, one of his slogans was “Christianity instead of Judaism.”[4]

Before my conversion I was uneducated. In my early stages of Christianity I was becoming zealous educated in spiritual things. As time progressed I started to become interested in secular things like government and the economy especially in light of the last days, Israel, and persecution. I was at first without any certain position in parties. I then leaned toward Conservative Republican. I watched the news, had moral ethics, and so forth. I later came upon the teachings of the New World Order, conspiracies, and the Constitutionalist Libertarian party. I researched the Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Loose Change, Zeitgeist. Due to the fact that I was relatively new to this and very limited in understanding I took my time. As I studied into it somewhat thoroughly I came to understand that some of it was true, some false, and some I am not sure of. I mainly turned from it because of their views on Israel believing that they are in the land as a coup. So because of my Biblical foundations it gave me clarity to turn from these things but not totally.

When it comes to this documentary the first time I watched it I did not understand a thing. more recently as a significant amount of time has passed I watched it again and was able to comprehend much of it. A lot of the reason that I posted it was to hopefully get some counsel on it.

I am not so sure that this video is specifically blaming Israel. They may or may not but there was no specific mention. As for the man they may have just quoted him because he was a man that many would take his word. I do share your concern with you. I do not want to throw the baby out with the bathwater however. I still need to watch this video a few more times and study more fully. I think Israel could possibly have their hand in some of it for they are not exempt from doing any evil.

Though I am not really ready to write about what the film is about I will attempt to possibly bring some more light to the table. We had gold as money. However we switched over to paper that represents money. The problem is though that the paper we have today has nothing backing it. The Federal Reserve is not even the Federal government but a private business like Federal Express. Even the word "reserve" is deceitful because they do not have a reserve. This Federal Reserve is even more powerful then the Federal government and they are in control and they are not even our government. The bankers loan money that they do not even have. We think they have money but they don't really all they are required to have is 10% of it. So really they are saying I will loan you something that is really worth anything and you will pay me interest for it. They are able to give this imaginated money on the promise that we will repay. So really we are borrowing from those who are borrowing from us. Now that they have all the power they can inflate the paper dollar whenever they want and ruin everything so that they can buy everything up for cheap and have even more power. We were at one point forced to sell all our gold and then it was purchased away from internationals. The President that did it and other bemoan what has happened. Therefore what we need to do is get rid of this fake federal reserve become independent and run our own. If things do not change then we should prepare by buying gold now before a great depression comes. This gold will then be worth a lot. I have left out somethings like more fully what to do once we rid of the Federal Reserve, a proper critique of the film, and ect.

2009/1/17 15:56Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
If things do not change then we should prepare by buying gold now before a great depression comes. This gold will then be worth a lot.

James 3:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

What good will buying gold do? How are you going to get rid of the Federal Reserve short of a Revolution?

Neil is correct about the Petroleum.

Regards,
white stone

2009/1/17 21:00Profile
anonymity

Re:

Whitestone,

Quote:
Quote: If things do not change then we should prepare by buying gold now before a great depression comes. This gold will then be worth a lot.

James 3:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

What good will buying gold do?

First, if the dollar inflates which it may drastically due to debt and lending and creating then gold will possibly be a hedge that will be stable in its worth and keep your money from turning to nothing which in a sense it already is since it is not really backed by anything.

Second, if the dollar inflates and you have gold not only will it be a hedge but it will also be a gain and profiting investment because the worth of gold will probably rise since many will in the case of an inflated dollar buy it up. Much of what dictates the price of gold is supply and demand so if many buy it then it will be worth a lot. And, I have heard that is such a case of an economic depression that its worth will sky rocket. There are also many other advantages to have gold or other precious metals like that fact that you can purchase universally without exchange, you can more easily hide it, and just generally gold has throughout all time been valuable as well as other metals since they cannot be created at least gold cant.

Third, in response to James 5:3. This verse is not referring to Christians contextually. It is talking about sinful men who are proud, self secure, living in luxury, and oppressing the poor.

Even if it were talking about Christian's I am not talking about getting wealth in the same way.

In contrast I am saying get rich "in the Lord's will by His grace" but not to do evil with it or to do it for yourself but to do it for the glory of God in the ministry.

Also, this verse is not saying that they were storing up wealth "for" the last days but "in" the last days. I know that the certain translation you are using says "for" this however is debatable since other translations say "in". I would go with the latter "in" because I can tell by what he is saying and meaning contextually. These sinful men or backslidden whatever Christians were not preparing for the last days. Instead they were secure for you can see where they said we will go to such and such a place for a year and were rebuked for that. And they were unwitting in that they did not know it was the last days and this is why James had to instruct them in the matter.

As I was writing this I had a thought. [b]It says in Revelation that if we don't have the mark of the beast then we wont be able to buy or sell. However if we don't use the government currency but instead use gold or some other good then we will not be subject to that.[/b]

Lastly, I would like to remark that I found the article on Wikipedia about gold to be helpful:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold]click here[/url]

Quote:
How are you going to get rid of the Federal Reserve short of a Revolution?

I am still in the midst of studying the whole subject myself and so was hopefully hoping that in posting I would be able to converse with those who were more knowledgeable or could edify me in some way. So for instance in this subject I am not quite 100% complete in the matter.

In short I can say that there is a monetary reform act on the Money Masters website:
[url=http://www.themoneymasters.com/mra.htm]click here[/url]

But yes, it would take a Revolution. This is not impossible I do not believe. A bad economy and condition may motivate people however and videos such as this may be an educational resource to prep such a reform. I think it is only a law that needs to be passed. I know that Ron Paul said clearly and boldly said that if he were elected that he would abolish it since it is unconstitutional.

Here also are some clear bold statements from previous US Presidents on the topic and if you read the last one it says that a reform like what we are talking has happened before by Presidents or a President:
[url=http://www.themoneymasters.com/quotations.htm]click here[/url]

Quote:
Neil is correct about the Petroleum.

Yes, I agree with it as I do with much that he has said. I do believe it is the fault of the people but I am not confident that it is not also the fault of the elite. I think oil is only one aspect of the problem though.

2009/1/18 10:05Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

I have watched the first half of the Money Masters video.

If one has been watching the events of the current financial crisis one will recognize that there are many parallels with the historical documentary given in the Money Masters video.

This reminds me of Solomon's observation given to us by the Holy Spirit....
.............................................................................................

Eccl 1:

9 That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which it may be said,
“See, this is new”?
It has already been in ancient times before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things,
Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come
By those who will come after.

.............................................................................................

The prince of Tyre used money as a means to facilitate the trade of nations. He was a money master. Today is no different....

In Christ
Jeff

2009/1/18 12:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy