Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 16 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 16 MORNING

[b]It pleased the Father, that in him should all fulness dwell.[/b]

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. - God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. - By him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.

Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. - Of his fulness have all we received.

COL. 1:19. John 3:35. -Phi. 2:9-11. -Eph. 1:21. -Col. 1:16. Rom. 14:9. -Col. 2:10. -Rom. 1:16.

2009/1/16 10:46Profile

Re: DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 16 MORNING

How wonderful to meditate upon these Scriptures that speak of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

[i]The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.[/i]

Just to take in how great the love of the Father is for His Son...and all that the Son did for us!

I wonder what it was like for those who were present at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, to hear the words, "Eloi, Eloi, Lama sabachthani!" The separation of the Son from His Father! And it was for us! For our salvation! That our sins might be atoned for! Oh, what love is this!

Ps 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Mr 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

[i]Jesus Christ, the glory of the Father![/i]

2009/1/16 17:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy