SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Missions outreach to northwestern China

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Missions outreach to northwestern China

"If you want the Kingdom speeded, go out and speed it yourselves. Only obedience rationalizes prayer. Only Missions can redeem your intercessions from insincerity."
William Carey

How important to you is your relationship with Messiah? If you have been born again and are walking in fellowship with the Father, I'm sure you would say that nothing is more important than the relationship you have with the One who saved you from the damnation you deserve. The Bible is more important than the air we breathe. There are millions in China who have never heard the Gospel message. They have no idea that One has spilled His blood to take away their sins.

Since my first trip to China, I have been greatly burdened for the Chinese who have no Gospel witness among them. In April, I will be taking another team to northwestern China to minister to unreached minority groups of Muslims and Buddhists. I have posted profiles for ten of the people groups our team will be ministering among. Please read through the information and commit several of the groups to prayer.

Learn more about our [url=http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/000410.php]Target Groups[/url].

We would like to have a team of believers who are committed to praying for us and the rest of the team while we are in China. This prayer support team will daily pray and be willing to lift us up to the Father anytime the Holy Spirit prompts them, day or night. There is tremendous spiritual darkness in northwestern China and we need you to fight with us.

For Messiah and China,
Dennis Green

"The command has been to 'go,' but we have stayed -- in body, gifts, prayer and influence. He has asked us to be witnesses unto the uttermost parts of the earth ... but 99% of Christians have kept puttering around in the homeland."
Robert Savage

2009/1/12 22:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy