SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : For those who are in the wilderness-Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

For those who are in the wilderness-Carter Conlon

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4520]A Days Journey into the Wilderness[/url]

Quote:
Ever suffer from spiritual depression -- even at times when, no matter how great you feel the power of God working in your life, you still feel as if you could rise from your bed only to eat, then lie back down again? In I Kings 19, Elijah felt that way, even after God had defeated the priests of Baal by answering Isaiah's prayer and accepting his sacrifice. Isaiah even wished to die. In this sermon, Pastor Conlon discusses spiritual depression and how it may strike any one of us at any time -- and what to do about it if it does.

Listened to this message about a few weeks ago and recalled how much it blessed me. You know how some messages really seem to stick with you...you can recall in your spirit how you felt. This message is one for much encouragement and hope and remembrance.

Hope it blesses you as much as it blessed me!

Edit: spelling

2009/1/12 21:33
passerby

Re: For those who are in the wilderness-Carter Conlon

Wilderness...these are the thoughts that immediately came to my mind_ Banishment where one lives no one cared how, and dying no one cared when...where...The wandering ones that strays here and there seeking meaning, solace, and survival...The infamous "Ship of Fools"_cast out to the sea to find their right mind...

Abraham, Moses, and John (the Baptist)...

2009/1/13 0:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy