SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Revelation of Jesus Christ by Lynn Hyles

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

The Revelation of Jesus Christ by Lynn Hyles

Has anyone read "The Revelation of Jesus Christ by Lynn Hyles"?

It's being read by many in our church right now. One person is now struggling with doctrine concerning the rapure after reading this book. Many are saying there are some "bones" but a lot of "good meat." (I am against the "eating meat & spitting out the bones" belief.)

If you have read it, what do you think about it?

Here is the description of the book:

[i]"The Book of Revelation is not about dreadful beasts or scary monsters, it is an on-going revelation of Jesus Christ and God's redemptive plan." Using the Book of Revelation as his foundation, Lynn Hiles reveals through Scripture and Holy Spirit insight that the entire Bible is The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

For anyone struggling to understand John's writings in Revelation, this book provides true, Biblically-based answers. Through detailed insight into the letters John wrote to seven churches of his day, you will learn how to avoid the inherent pitfalls of the "first Adam" mentality to overcome today's trials and tribulations.

The more you understand the Book of Revelation, the more you will be disarmed of the fears, intimidations, rhetoric, and flood of information spewing from the dragon's mouth. This overflow of propaganda has kept the human family afraid to even read the Book of Revelation, when, in fact, it is the only book in the Bible that declares a built-in blessing to those who read and understand it.

This book will provoke you to thought and dialog, bringing greater clarity and revelation of Jesus Christ.

About the Author
Dr. Lynn Hiles is internationally known for his dynamic prophetic preaching style. He holds a Th.D. from Vineyard Harvester Bible College and has traveled in full-time mobile ministry for 28 years. His ministry also includes oversight of many churches nationwide.[/i]

2009/1/7 12:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy