SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Creation of man & woman?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Logic

Creation of man & woman?

Why didn't God creat man & woman at the same time?

Why did HE creat Adam, then say that it is not good for man to be alone, then make Eve out of a part of Adam?

2009/1/1 22:58Profile

Re: Creation of man & woman?

Some thoughts.
Much of what God does is framed for our understanding. So in the begining God wanted to set certain lessons in motion right up front.

We know that it is not good for most men to be alone.

God intended for man to be the head or leader of the women. God intended eve to understand this.
Soo... thats my thoughts.

2009/1/2 9:26
JEFFREYB

Re:

Do you mean the rib? Is that the part that God used to make a women? From the rib of Adam?

2009/1/2 10:25Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
JEFFREYB wrote:
Do you mean the rib? Is that the part that God used to make a women? From the rib of Adam?

Yep.

The question is sorta related to, why did God creat the world in 7 days instaed of all at once?

2009/1/2 10:32Profile
BeYeDoers

Bloomington, IN

Re:

to show and set up proper order in the universe

2009/1/2 12:53Profile

Re: Creation of man & woman?

Quote:
by Logic

Why didn't God creat man & woman at the same time?

Why did HE creat Adam, then say that it is not good for man to be alone, then make Eve out of a part of Adam?

Just a thought.

The "animals" HE created as he & she, because animals are not the same as humans, that need to be "taught lessons."

Had GOD made them both at the same time - would Adam have appreciated Eve in the same way?

Had HE made her of the earth - would Adam or man be able to say, "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh" - to 'see' that the two were meant to be one - as Christ and HIS Church?

Evolutionists can call us all animals - but I think your Biblical reference draws out the extreme difference.

Thanks Logic!

2009/1/2 13:04

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy