stonechild

Regina

Re:

its looking great man :-D

2009/1/2 23:36Profile
MJones

Missouri

Re:

I like all that has been mentioned, but I think the 'goto page' tab used to be at the bottom of the page. I liked it better there. Don't know if that was part of the change or not.

2009/1/3 0:43Profile
MJones

Missouri

Re:

I also liked the 'select forum' capability at the bottom of each page.

2009/1/3 0:47Profile
MJones

Missouri

Re:

I didn't care for the new set up that gives you quick access to all the old pages, but after looking back to the beginning of a few, I find it interesting. The posts seem purer. It is a good reminder and one that I am trying to do better to emulate.

At first, in light of how hard it is to keep up with the volume of the current, I didn't see how I'd ever have time to look back through the old. But to look at the first few pages would be good for all to do. Maybe that is why you did it.

2009/1/3 1:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I don't know if maybe it's just not loading properly on my browser, but in the forums there isn't page links at the bottom of the page. I have them at the top, but not the bottom. So, I have to scroll all the way to the top to go to the next page after I finish reading the thread.

I will see if I can add back this functionality at the bottom of the pages. Thanks for all the kind comments on the changes.

2009/1/3 11:53Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hey Greg...

I like the header (although I wonder if you need to place the ".net" there -- don't you also own the ".com" domain?). The "only one life" is one of my favorite quotes.

Thanks for all of the work that you do for this website! God sees it all and will reward you for your faithfulness.

:-)

2009/1/3 13:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy