SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Crucified with Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChristMyLife

Crucified with Christ

I was reading "The Overcoming Life" by Watchman Nee and this really spoke to me:

What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? In order to experience this truth, there is one necessary condition which we must fulfill on our part. We must say to God, "You have lost hope in me, and I also have lost hope in myself. You consider me as being hopeless, and I also consider myself as being hopeless. You think that I deserve to die, and I also think that I deserve to die. You consider me as being powerless, and I also consider myself as being powerless. You consider me as being useless in doing anything, and I also consider myself as being useless in doing anything." We have to stand on this ground all the time. This is the meaning of being crucified with Christ. What God has done can never be overturned; they are accomplished facts. But on our side, we have a responsibility that we must fulfill, which is accepting God's valuation of us. God has lost hope in us. We also have to lose hope in ourselves. Whenever we lose hope in ourselves, we will see that "it is no longer I."

I understand to truely see Christ overcoming life in my life, I must accept God's valuation of me.

God bless,

2008/12/30 16:28Profile
LiveforGod

Re: Crucified with Christ

Thank you. Would it not make a difference?

2008/12/30 16:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy