Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : quick question... about heavan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rreighe

quick question... about heavan

if anyone already posted something like this i'm sorry for reposting it... i am new here and i can assure you i have seen less threads/topics than like 60 or so... but anyways, on with my question.

in the left behind seres which is based on a literal interperetation of the Bible, with fictionus charachters, it says in the 12th book, that in heavan there is a room for each persion and in that room is an earth, and from that earth (or something like that) you can review anything that has happened on earth or is happening on earth. is that for real? because if people are going to honestly be able to watch us form heavan than they are going to laugh like crazy because when i'm alone and board i'll act like i'm an entertainer, and the audience is those people in heavan watching. i think it is in revelations somewhere and i'll edit a post when i get to look at it but for now i have to wrap up this post.

peace in the end...
allan

2008/12/29 17:54Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: quick question... about heavan

Regardless on how you feel about pre/post trib/wrath... how do YOU interpret what the Bible says?

2008/12/29 18:28Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: quick question... about heavan

The series of books you mentioned is fiction, always remember that. I think the series can be innocent fun as long as you keep that in mind. However, the series could also be dangerous heresy if you are subtly sucked into the theology, values, and so called "Christian" worldview reflected in the series.

In Christ,

Ron

2008/12/29 19:26Profile
rreighe

Re:

oh... i just read revelations from 10-22. i will read the rest. although this isn't my main concern. i'll just not worry about that.

2008/12/30 15:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy