SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Israeli minister vows 'war to the bitter end'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Israeli minister vows 'war to the bitter end'

[b]Israeli minister vows 'war to the bitter end'[/b]

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israel obliterated symbols of Hamas power on the third day of what the defense minister described Monday as a "war to the bitter end," striking next to the Hamas premier's home, and devastating a security compound and a university building.

The three-day death toll rose to at least 315 by Monday morning, with some 1,400 wounded. The U.N. said at least 51 of the dead were civilians, and medics said eight children under the age of 17 were killed in two separate strikes overnight. Israel launched its campaign, the deadliest against Palestinians in decades, on Saturday in retaliation for rocket fire aimed at civilians in southern Israeli towns.

Since then, the number of Israeli troops on the Gaza border has doubled and the Cabinet approved the call-up of 6,500 reserve soldiers. ...

read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28404637/

2008/12/29 17:50Profile

Re: Israeli minister vows 'war to the bitter end'

I wonder if this is the start of Armegeddon? I hope Jesus comes soon! Sad but exciting thinking about the return of Christ. :-)

2008/12/29 17:55
JoanM

Re: Israeli minister vows 'war to the bitter end'

A good source of news in Israel by the Israel few hear of is [url=http://www.israelnationalnews.com/]Israel National News[/url]

In addition to daily newscasts, there are fuller, written, reports dating back to before this “event.” The “not enough flour” story is an example of half a story. Just follow the "More Israel News Stories" back in time.

There is a reason we pray for the Peace of Israel.

2008/12/30 3:54Profile

Rebecca

Quote:
I wonder if this is the start of Armegeddon? I hope Jesus comes soon! Sad but exciting thinking about the return of Christ.

Lovingly, and in due respect, and without rancor, be careful what you wish for.

You know that the Day of the Lord will be like days never seen before, I could fill this post with eschatological Scripture verses that would underline the horror and wrath poured out, but you know them.

as this is coming from a Jew who follows and confesses Jesus as Messiah, and how I weep for those who share my blood, just as Paul did. Thye're so close, and yet so far, has the full measure been drawn into Messiah? Has the full measure of the Gentiles been drawn into Messiah?

I don't know. God knows.

There are few of us left, 18 million, five million in Israel and most of them secular, and how heavy is my heart, and I feel as Paul did, I would gladly consider myself accursed and cut off from Christ for their sake, of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh....heavy in heart, but I praise the Mercy of Yahweh, that He and His Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit have grafted BILLIONS into the Vine, all now children of Abraham. The depth and the length of the LOve of God, unsearchable in His Love and Mercy. Their blindness and their stiff-necked ways were as such, so that God could graft Billions and Billions INTO Messiah Jesus.

What man could know the Mind of God?

The enemy, the destroyer, I won't mention his Hebrew name, you know him as satan, the devil has always tried to kill off the Jews, he almost succeeded thru his servant hitler, but God was with the allies, and hitler burns eternally....and thru Yahweh's Hand and Purpose, He used earthly institutions to re-form the modern state of Israel, and for 60 years the enemy has used the arabs to aanihilate this tiny nation. Vastly outnumbered, Israel has survived, but they lack one Thing, the confession that Jesus is the long awaited Messiah. So close, yet so far.

and I beg you, in His Name, pray that God writes this Truth on their hearts. I beg you.

natan

2008/12/30 10:46
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

I woke up this morning with a heavy burden for Israel. I felt impressed by the Holy Spirit to pay attention to what happens today and pray. Not sure exactly what that means, but I know something is about to happen that will change the course of History.

My father is Jewish, but unfortunatley he and his father were athiest. I always felt deprived of never really knowing my Jewish heritage, but one day I will know it and it will be complete. One day soon I will be in the New Jerusalem with my King Jesus!

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

2008/12/30 11:02Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Rebecca

Quote:

You know that the Day of the Lord will be like days never seen before, I could fill this post with eschatological Scripture verses that would underline the horror and wrath poured out, but you know them.

as this is coming from a Jew who follows and confesses Jesus as Messiah, and how I weep for those who share my blood, just as Paul did. Thye're so close, and yet so far, has the full measure been drawn into Messiah? Has the full measure of the Gentiles been drawn into Messiah?

I don't know. God knows.

There are few of us left, 18 million, five million in Israel and most of them secular, and how heavy is my heart, and I feel as Paul did, I would gladly consider myself accursed and cut off from Christ for their sake, of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh....heavy in heart, but I praise the Mercy of Yahweh, that He and His Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit have grafted BILLIONS into the Vine, all now children of Abraham. The depth and the length of the LOve of God, unsearchable in His Love and Mercy. Their blindness and their stiff-necked ways were as such, so that God could graft Billions and Billions INTO Messiah Jesus.

The enemy, the destroyer, I won't mention his Hebrew name, you know him as satan, the devil has always tried to kill off the Jews, he almost succeeded thru his servant hitler, but God was with the allies, and hitler burns eternally....and thru Yahweh's Hand and Purpose, He used earthly institutions to re-form the modern state of Israel, and for 60 years the enemy has used the arabs to aanihilate this tiny nation. Vastly outnumbered, Israel has survived, but they lack one Thing, the confession that Jesus is the long awaited Messiah. So close, yet so far.

and I beg you, in His Name, pray that God writes this Truth on their hearts. I beg you.

natan

Great post Natan. Very refreshing in many ways.

2008/12/30 11:04Profile
rbanks

Re:

Quote:

Miccah wrote:
Quote:

I don't know. God knows.

natan

Great post Natan. Very refreshing in many ways.

Amen brother! Praying for them to receive the Prince of Peace!

2008/12/30 11:13Profile
TroyorTakoda

2009/1/7 9:14Profile

Re: Rebecca

Quote:

Natan4Jesus wrote:

I'll never apologize for wanting Christ to return soon!

2009/1/7 9:24

Re:

Also blessed are those who do not falsely accuse and pass judgement on others. Blessed are those who are not unforgiving and full of hatred. May you not be full of this kind of hatred when he returns and I'll repeat again for the record...

COME LORD JESUS!!!!

2009/1/7 9:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy