SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : "The Complete Works of Watchman Nee" CD

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Koinonia2

USA

"The Complete Works of Watchman Nee" CD

Greetings everyone,

I thought you would be interested in this - Christian Fellowship Publishers (Stephen Kaung) has just released a cd with their 55 titles by Watchman Nee formatted very nicely for reading on the computer. I got mine in the mail yesterday and I'm in heaven!

Go to these websites for more information:

http://www.almega.com.hk/support/nee/
http://www.c-f-p.com/WNCD.php?titleid=WNCD

Yours in the Lord,
DanielJ

2004/7/23 20:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: "The Complete Works of Watchman Nee" CD

Quote:
I thought you would be interested in this - Christian Fellowship Publishers (Stephen Kaung) has just released a cd with their 55 titles by Watchman Nee formatted very nicely for reading on the computer. I got mine in the mail yesterday and I'm in heaven!

Brother Daniel thank you so much for sharing this, it looks very well done :-) hmm is there an english version of the site? How much is it?

2004/7/23 20:16Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re:

The site is not in English? It does ask about downloading a "Chinese language pack", but just hit cancel and all of the text on the site is in English. You can see a screenshot of the programme on the Almega site.

By the way the price is $50, a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Regards,
DanielJ

2004/7/23 20:50Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Go sell your shirt and buy this CD.
L.W.

2004/7/24 2:40Profile
Agent001

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

It seems Almega's site is down. I got "DNS Host name resolution failed."

They published the Chinese version of the Complete Works a number of years ago. It is annoying because there was a lot of typos within the text (almost every page).

I hope they did a better job in the English version.

2004/7/26 10:25Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re:

I haven't come across any typos on the English edition.

I'm curious - who published the Chinese version? I didn't think CFP published in Chinese. Aren't the only Chinese editions from Taiwan Gospel Bookroom?

DanielJ

2004/7/26 13:26Profile
Agent001

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Daniel,

Quote:
I'm curious - who published the Chinese version? I didn't think CFP published in Chinese. Aren't the only Chinese editions from Taiwan Gospel Bookroom?

It is a Chinese publisher called "Living Word". The distributor is Tiendao Books. This version was edited by [b]Stephen Kaung[/b].

The version published by the Taiwan Gospel Bookroom / Living Stream Publisher is arranged in a [b][i]chronological[/i][/b] order, while the version published by Living Word / Christian Fellowship Publisher is arranged in a [b][i]topical[/i][/b] order.

Both are valuable resources. For me, because I have an interest in tracing the historical development of Nee's thought, the chronological version is preferred. Just my personal preference. :)

2004/7/27 10:05Profile

Notice that it is the "complete works" not the "collected/altered works". Praise the Lord!

2004/10/29 5:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy