Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Merry Christmas to All

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Nellie

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to everyone, and may God richly Bless each one.
Nellie

2008/12/23 12:45Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas all,

I was blessed by this passage many read during these times, not only to remember that God was born into our world, our Lord and saviour, but even more, that he is soon coming back to sit upon HIS throne promised to us in scripture and he will reign in HIS everlasting kingdom without end.

He is coming soon.

Luk 1:30-33 Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end."

Soon Jesus will sit upon Davids Throne and reign.

alleluia

2008/12/23 13:28Profile

Re:

Merry Christmas to all as well!! I was going to start another thread wishing everyone a Merry Christmas... but I'll just put it here.

I'll be offline for a little while. Going to GA on the weekend to see inlaws, and then kicking back next week. Hopefully do a little squirrel hunting and pretty much relax.

So from me and my beautiful and precious wife... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

And to those who do not participate in Christmas, I hope you have a blessed day too in whatever you do. Everything will be closed, so enjoy a day at the house. :-)

Krispy

2008/12/23 14:04

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy