SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greetings from Mrs. Krispy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Greetings from Mrs. Krispy

Greetings all! I've only written on this forum once before, but I read it quite often and feel as though I know many of you.

I just would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and may the Lord continue to bless each and every one of you with spiritual blessings beyond your imaginations.

Blessings in His precious name!

Your sister,
Mrs. Krispy (aka Christy)

2008/12/19 11:34
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: Greetings from Mrs. Krispy

Christmas blessings to you as well, Mrs. Krispy.

Danielle

2008/12/19 11:38Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Thank you sister Krispette :-)

2008/12/19 11:57Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

Miccah wrote:
Thank you sister Krispette :-)

I Love it! now were having fun, it is ok to have fun right? :-P

God Bless you all Brothers and Sisters.
Merry Christmas
Mr. Bill

Edit:
By the way Mrs. Krispette you have an awesome Husband and even if you don't understand him, well who does? just kidding the forum would not be the same without my Brother in Christ Mr.Krispy.

2008/12/19 12:15Profile

Re:

Thank you, Billpro. I think he's pretty awesome too. :-)

I read what he wrote about his favorite Christmas memory. It's mine too. I remember at that time he was in the infancy stage of his walk with Christ, and at times it was cute. Rough around the edges, and he did a lot of things out of zeal and didn't know any better. At that time he was in the process of getting rid of his secular music, and what was one thing he got me for Christmas that year? A Cinderella CD. Cinderella was a one of those hair metal bands from the early 1990's. I asked him why he would get me such a CD knowing I had given all of that up when I got saved, and he said it was because the song "Coming Home" was the theme of his life at that moment. Coming home to God, coming home to me.

I still have that CD. I only listen to that song, but it reminds me that God does answer prayer! God speaks to us in strange ways.

Thats my addition to my husband's Christmas memory story. The change Jesus made in both of our lives is simply amazing.

Mrs. Krispy (aka Christy)

2008/12/19 14:12
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Quote:
At that time he was in the process of getting rid of his secular music, and what was one thing he got me for Christmas that year? A Cinderella CD. Cinderella was a one of those hair metal bands from the early 1990's. I asked him why he would get me such a CD knowing I had given all of that up when I got saved, and he said it was because the song "Coming Home" was the theme of his life at that moment. Coming home to God, coming home to me.

Awesome story. I remember that band......

I think, in honor of this story, you should now be named Krisperella.

:-)

2008/12/19 14:23Profile

Re:

Krisperella? The only difference is that my prince has already showed up! ;-) No glass slipper required!

Mrs. Krispy

2008/12/19 14:26

Re:

Nice... I go to lunch with a buddy of mine, and I come back and my wife has made me look like a cream puff on here! :-x

lol...

Krispy

2008/12/19 14:48
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Krispy wrote:

Quote:
Nice... I go to lunch with a buddy of mine, and I come back and my wife has made me look like a cream puff on here!

Now, aren't you proud and all woolly inside? :-)

Krispyella (sp?), you better watch that man's shirt buttons, they may be popping off his shirt!

This is such a sweet post!

Have a blessed Christmas!

ginnyrose

2008/12/19 15:25Profile

Re:

Not to worry, ginnyrose, my sewing machine does buttons!

Mrs. Krispy

2008/12/19 15:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy