Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello all

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
imustdie

Stoke on Trent UK

Hello all

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Hello to all. My name is owen and as my name on this site suggests I must die to self and live only for HIM. It is my purpose here and anywhere I go, to bring Glory to HIM alone!!!!!. Please look at my posts I have posted already, asking for help. Please be brutaly honest, no holds barred, I need answers that are true so that HE is Glorified more and more amen.

2008/12/11 13:17Profile

Re: Hello all

Hi brother!
I'm Joy and I have not long joined also~ there seem to be more of us English folk joining, albeit little by little! :)
I pray that you fine all you need to hear from your brothers and sisters on this site and through, most importantly, getting to know God's heart/ways in the prayer closet and reading His powerful word~
May God bless you and keep you in Him!
Joy

2008/12/16 12:52

Re:

Hi to my fellow Brits :)

My name is Frank McEleny and hail from Greenock, Scotland, now living in Kansas. Welcome to SI. May you be blessed here...........brother Frank

2008/12/16 13:11

Re: Hello all

A warm welcome to both of you. There is much to discover on this site that can be instrumental in drawing you closer to Jesus Christ. If I might recommend a few speakers....they would be Keith Daniel, Gerhard DuToit, Bill McCleod, Paul Washer, Jenny Daniel, as well as the messages from the past revival conferences (www.revivalconference.com).

Owen, the teachableness that you have expressed in your post is a blessing to see. Many people (sadly) come onto SI just to shout out their opinions without paying heed to what a brother or sister might have to say about it. It is refreshing to see someone who is not only willing, but eager to glean from the input of others. May the Lord give you wisdom in discerning what is truth based on the Scriptures versus man's mere opinion.

And Joy, wow, I had to look twice to make sure I had read your name right! It's wonderful to meet another Joy here on SI. :-D I think you are the first British Joy that I have had the privilege of meeting. May the Lord bless the time that you spend here on SI.

~Joy :-)

2008/12/16 13:34

Re:

Hi Frank and JOY! :)
Thanks for your warm welcome! A fellow brit... yay! Hehe.
Joy, I've read a few of your post, and they have been so uplifting and encouraging (along with heartsong's on the devotional part to SI site), I've really enjoyed reading them and being reminded of the amazing hymns of old~ may we sing them again in our church today! Thanks for the recommedations also! I look forward to reading more of your post, along with other's posts here!
Your sister in our wonderful Saviour,
Joy

2008/12/16 18:33

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy