SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Conference Greenock, Scotland (moderator response)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival Conference Greenock, Scotland (moderator response)

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revivalconference_header3.gif[/img]

Saints,

The Revival Conference in Greenock, Scotland was a time to be remembered. There was a burdened cry that went up from the Town Hall in Greenock for revival, awakening and a restoration of true biblical Christianity. There were believers from many different backgrounds who came together in unity under biblical truth to seek the face of the living God. God did a work of rending hearts, lowering man, humbling our pride and men were left in the dust, and thus God was exalted and glorified.

The verse that came to me during the conference strongly was: 'What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?' (Psalm 8). Oh! That God would come and visit us at all is His sheer mercy and grace. One thing I believe God spoke clearly at both conferences this year is a coming persecution for Christians. 'Ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake' (Matthew 24). I believe it is God's mercy that he would speak such strong warnings to us for us to be prepared.

So we can see these events as preparing us for when God does send revival. Persecution will be coming whether or not revival comes. May God find us as a passionate praying remnant, those that are crying out for a revival of God's testimony in this earth before the 'great and dreadful day of the Lord comes'.

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/june/mysignature.gif[/img]
Greg Gordon (event organiser)

2008/12/8 17:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy