SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Eetaow !!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
live4jc

Eetaow !!

Here is an exciting account of how God moved among the Mouk people of Papa New Guinea. What happens at around the 8 & 1/2 minute mark of this video is a joy to behold. May you be blessed as you witness God's gracious hand at work.

'Eetaow' in the language of the Mouk means, 'It's true'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqbKIPauEs

In Jesus,
John

2008/12/2 18:27Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Eetaow !!

God bless you for posting this. This is a very touching story.

We need these kind of testimonies to help us stay focused on the LORD when so much around us screams at us to divert us away from our goals in being faithful.

I just loved the way these missionaries taught these people, beginning with Genesis and going through the scriptures chronologically. I am wondering if the ignorance of many moderns of Bible history is lending itself to modern day apostasy? Just thinking out loud here - seems like I read in "Christianity Today" a few years ago where they were saying there is gross ignorance among Christians of Bible stories...might have to go back to square one and teach people the stories as we were taught when we were children. Just a thought...

God bless these dear people and the ones who ministered to them.

ginnyrose

2008/12/2 19:47Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Thank you for sharing this. What was particularly moving to me was how, after having heard some teaching about God, when they got to the story of God telling Abraham to offer Isaac, 4 of the people came to the missionary with the suggestion that God would send a substitute. Amazing!! With the little they had learned of God, they already knew enough to expect Him to be merciful.

According to this site http://www.joshuaproject.net/ there are over 2.5 million people in the remaining 6,859 unreached people groups.

2,500,000 is a lot of people.

2008/12/2 20:54Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Thanks for posting. I remember watching this a few years ago at a conference I was at. It's an amazing story.

What stuck out to me is the foundation the wise missionary laid. He didn't just walk up and start telling them Jesus died for their sins. He took the time to explain all the needed background information. Many times, this needed background information is omitted in our preaching the Gospel.

2008/12/2 21:05Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Glory!

Thanks for sharing.

2008/12/2 22:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Recalled this from some time back;

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11294&forum=35]Ee-Toaw Revival![/url]

Will have to watch it again.

2008/12/2 23:22Profile
Mikey_da_rev

Wellington, New Zealand

Re: Ee-Toaw

Was looking for this to show my mum.

Really needs bumping so that all who haven't veiwed the vid can see it.

God bless y'all

Mikey

2008/12/25 23:01Profile
LarryD

Riggins, Idaho USA

Re:

All I can say is WOW...That was Awesome..

2008/12/25 23:38Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy