SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Israel and the new Anti-semitism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Israel and the new Anti-semitism

[url=http://www.moriel.org/articles/israel/hatred_demonizes_jewish_state.htm]hatred_demonizes_jewish_state[/url]
[url=http://www.moriel.org/articles/israel/israelis_not_nazis.htm]Israels are not Nazis[/url]

In these two articles it talks about how increasingly Anti-Semitism is rising in this country to me which is scary! As hatred of Israel is hatred of God and the Jew!

Genesis 12:1-3
1 Now the Lord had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house, To a land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Genesis 28:1-5

1 Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, and said to him: "You shall not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan. 2 Arise, go to Padan Aram, to the house of Bethuel your mother's father; and take yourself a wife from there of the daughters of Laban your mother's brother. 3 "May God Almighty bless you, And make you fruitful and multiply you, That you may be an assembly of peoples; 4 And give you the blessing of Abraham, To you and your descendants with you, That you may inherit the land In which you are a stranger, Which God gave to Abraham."

Lets note this passage Jacob is blessed by Issac, he is given the blessing of Abraham. I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you. So if we curse those in whom God has loved, we are doing a terrible thing. In Genesis 28, Issac says to Jacob that he will inherit the Land in which he is a stranger in! Which is present day Israel!

You say where exactly has god given the land

Ge 15:18 - Show Context
On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates

De 11:24 - Show Context

Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the River Euphrates, even to the Western Sea, shall be your territory.

Jos 1:4 - Show Context
From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory

This links to a picture of how big israel looks when Jesus returns

We can ask why do the nations of the world do not want to recognise Israel, simply they would have to recognise the King of the Jews, the Holy One of Israel!

Mt 2:2 - Show Context
saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him."

Mt 27:11 - Show Context
Now Jesus stood before the governor. And the governor asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" So Jesus said to him, "It is as you say."

Mt 27:29 - Show Context
When they had twisted a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand. And they bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"

Mt 27:37 - Show Context
And they put up over His head the accusation written against Him: THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Mr 15:2 - Show Context
Then Pilate asked Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered and said to him, "It is as you say."

Mr 15:9 - Show Context
But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"

Mr 15:12 - Show Context
Pilate answered and said to them again, "What then do you want me to do with Him whom you call the King of the Jews?"

Mr 15:18 - Show Context
and began to salute Him, "Hail, King of the Jews!"

Mr 15:26 - Show Context
And the inscription of His accusation was written above: THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Lu 23:3 - Show Context
Then Pilate asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered him and said, "It is as you say."

Lu 23:37 - Show Context
and saying, "If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself."

Lu 23:38 - Show Context
And an inscription also was written over Him in letters of Greek, Latin, and Hebrew: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Joh 18:33 - Show Context
Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?"

Joh 18:39 - Show Context
"But you have a custom that I should release someone to you at the Passover. Do you therefore want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"

Joh 19:3 - Show Context
Then they said, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they struck Him with their hands.

Joh 19:14 - Show Context
Now it was the Preparation Day of the Passover, and about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews, "Behold your King!"

Joh 19:19 - Show Context
Now Pilate wrote a title and put it on the cross. And the writing was: JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Joh 19:21 - Show Context
Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews." ' "

Jesus specifically says of himself that he is the King of the Jews. This means that he Identifies himself as King of the nation of Israel and of the Jewish People. The King of the six million jews that died in the holocaust and the Kosher celebrating Jews .
God himself names himself the holy one of Israel not America, Palestine or the Uk but Israel

2Ki 19:22 - Show Context
'Whom have you reproached and blasphemed? Against whom have you raised your voice, And lifted up your eyes on high? Against the Holy One of Israel.

Ps 71:22 - Show Context
Also with the lute I will praise you-- And Your faithfulness, O my God! To You I will sing with the harp, O Holy One of Israel.

Ps 78:41 - Show Context
Yes, again and again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel.

Ps 89:18 - Show Context
For our shield belongs to the Lord, And our king to the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 1:4 - Show Context
Alas, sinful nation, A people laden with iniquity, A brood of evildoers, Children who are corrupters! They have forsaken the Lord, They have provoked to anger The Holy One of Israel, They have turned away backward.

Isa 5:19 - Show Context
That say, "Let Him make speed and hasten His work, That we may see it; And let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near and come, That we may know it."

Isa 5:24 - Show Context
Therefore, as the fire devours the stubble, And the flame consumes the chaff, So their root will be as rottenness, And their blossom will ascend like dust; Because they have rejected the law of the Lord of hosts, And despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 10:17 - Show Context
So the Light of Israel will be for a fire, And his Holy One for a flame; It will burn and devour His thorns and his briers in one day.

Isa 10:20 - Show Context
And it shall come to pass in that day That the remnant of Israel, And such as have escaped of the house of Jacob, Will never again depend on him who defeated them, But will depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Isa 12:6 - Show Context
Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion, For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst!"

Isa 17:7 - Show Context
In that day a man will look to his Maker, And his eyes will have respect for the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 29:19 - Show Context
The humble also shall increase their joy in the Lord, And the poor among men shall rejoice In the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 29:23 - Show Context
But when he sees his children, The work of My hands, in his midst, They will hallow My name, And hallow the Holy One of Jacob, And fear the God of Israel.

Isa 30:11 - Show Context
Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."

Isa 30:12 - Show Context
Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel: "Because you despise this word, And trust in oppression and perversity, And rely on them,

Isa 30:15 - Show Context
For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: "In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength." But you would not,

Isa 30:29 - Show Context
You shall have a song As in the night when a holy festival is kept, And gladness of heart as when one goes with a flute, To come into the mountain of the Lord, To the Mighty One of Israel.

Isa 31:1 - Show Context
Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, And rely on horses, Who trust in chariots because they are many, And in horsemen because they are very strong, But who do not look to the Holy One of Israel, Nor seek the Lord!

Isa 37:23 - Show Context
"Whom have you reproached and blasphemed? Against whom have you raised your voice, And lifted up your eyes on high? Against the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 41:14 - Show Context
"Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel! I will help you," says the Lord And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 41:16 - Show Context
You shall winnow them, the wind shall carry them away, And the whirlwind shall scatter them; You shall rejoice in the Lord, And glory in the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 41:20 - Show Context
That they may see and know, And consider and understand together, That the hand of the Lord has done this, And the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Isa 43:3 - Show Context
For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Isa 43:14 - Show Context
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon, And bring them all down as fugitives-- The Chaldeans, who rejoice in their ships.

Isa 43:15 - Show Context
I am the Lord, your Holy One, The Creator of Israel, your King."

Isa 45:11 - Show Context
Thus says the Lord, The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: "Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons; And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.

Isa 47:4 - Show Context
As for our Redeemer, the Lord of hosts is His name, The Holy One of Israel.

Isa 48:17 - Show Context
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.

Isa 49:7 - Show Context
Thus says the Lord, The Redeemer of Israel, their Holy One, To Him whom man despises, To Him whom the nation abhors, To the Servant of rulers: "Kings shall see and arise, Princes also shall worship, Because of the Lord who is faithful, The Holy One of Israel; And He has chosen You."

Isa 54:5 - Show Context
For your Maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

Isa 55:5 - Show Context
Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, And nations who do not know you shall run to you, Because of the Lord your God, And the Holy One of Israel; For He has glorified you."

Isa 60:9 - Show Context
Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me; And the ships of Tarshish will come first, To bring your sons from afar, Their silver and their gold with them, To the name of the Lord your God, And to the Holy One of Israel, Because He has glorified you.

Isa 60:14 - Show Context
Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the Lord, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Jer 50:29 - Show Context
"Call together the archers against Babylon. All you who bend the bow, encamp against it all around; Let none of them escape. Repay her according to her work; According to all she has done, do to her; For she has been proud against the Lord, Against the Holy One of Israel.

Jer 51:5 - Show Context
For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah, By his God, the Lord of hosts, Though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel."

Eze 20:39 - Show Context
"As for you, O house of Israel," thus says the Lord God: "Go, serve every one of you his idols--and hereafter--if you will not obey me; but profane My holy name no more with your gifts and your idols.

Eze 39:7 - Show Context
So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

Ho 11:12 - Show Context
"Ephraim has encircled Me with lies, And the house of Israel with deceit; But Judah still walks with God, Even with the Holy One who is faithful.

The Holy One of Israel and the King of the Jews are the same, Jesus are messiah,
The Palestines are never promised the Land of Israel in the bible it is sepcifically for the Jewish People!
People say that at the moment it is an apartitid in Israel as in South Africa but it is not the Lord God, Jesus our messiah
promised that land for the Jewish People alone and more land than they have now!
He did not promise it to Ishmael or Edom! He promised it to Jacob!

Zec 2:8 - Show Context
For thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory,
to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you
touches the apple of His eye

Basically whoever touches the Jewish People touches the apple of his eye.
Are eyes are the most sensitive part of our body! If someone pocked you in the
eye it would be painful! I know because I have had a mosquito bite in my eye.
I would not poke the Creator of the Universe who gives you every breath that you breath
in the eye!
I would not hurt the Jewish Nation or speak badly of Israel.
Because you would have the Creator of the Universe who will curse you if you curse
Israel and bless you if you bless Israel.

In the bible Jesus is returning to the Mount of Olives

Zec 14:4 - Show Context
And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives
shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south.

Rev 11: 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake,
and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake
were slain of men F13 seven thousand: and the remnant were
affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold,
the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded;
and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

He is going to rule from Zion

Isa 2:3 - Show Context
Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths."
For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Mic 4:2 - Show Context
Many nations shall come and say,
"Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths."
For out of Zion the law shall go forth,
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Why does the devil do not want the Jewish Nation to exist, simply this!
If there is no Jewish Nation, there is no Jewish King!
Namely Yeshua Hamshia, Jesus Christ are saviour!

Psalm 2

1 Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, 3 "Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us." 4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision. 5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure: 6 "Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion."

7 "I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. 8 Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. 9 You shall break F1 them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.' "

10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings; Be instructed, you judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, And rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, F2 lest He F3 be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

The Jewish People need saving from sin as any other person on this earth!
In the bible it says that the Whole Nation of Israel will be saved!
The Jews need to know there Messiah, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashia!

Ro 11:26 - Show Context
And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

The only peace process which will work in the Palestine Area or in the Middle East will come from the
Prince of Peace from Jesus Christ! No other peace process from the United Nations or any other goverment
will work because it is not in the
bible!
I am a zionist as I believe in the Nation of Israel or Palestine for Israel!
Because the bible says so!

You say the land belongs to the Palestinies, namely Arabs they own
Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other numerous countries they never hold biblically any rights to
the land which God provided to the nation Israel.

Why do not you love God and love his Jewish People and his nation, the nation that dwells in-between the River Euphrates and the Nile!

Romans 11
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias F40? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded F41 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, F42 eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway. 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing F43 of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, F44 and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness F45 in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed F46 God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, F47 that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded F48 them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

In Romans it talks about how we are graph

2008/11/29 22:14Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: Israel and the new Anti-semitism

This is a good post which needs attention. I think sometimes we are a bit ignorant concerning the role between the church and the Jews. Our role is to be a witness and refuge to them when they are once again targeted for hatred and persecution. It will turn for their salvation as we are ourselves persecuted for our faith.

Art Katz was very clear in warning against the coming rise of anti-semitism. It was subtle in the beginning then and so it is now. This is the satanic force that is fighting against the fulfillment of the mystery of Israel and the church. Romans Chapter 11

Art was not received by many when he spoke concerning the time of Jacob's trouble. We have been attempting to send many Jews back to Israel when it might very well be to their harm.

Sadly, the persecution to come will surpass what we have seen in all history and only then will Lord be able to cause His people to recognize Him as the Messiah.

There is a treasure trove here of this dear saints messages.

2008/11/30 8:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy