Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Kia ora (greetings) from down under

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Mikey_da_rev

Wellington, New Zealand

Kia ora (greetings) from down under

Hi Sermonindex community,

After a few years of observing this site I thought I'd get hooked in properly and make full use of this site.

I live in New Zealand and have just finished five years work as a Civil Engineer, specifically looking after the safety of Dams for clients, to take time for redirection based on God's prompting.

I met Jesus on my knees 4 years ago in a dark mouldy flat (For a prosperous nation we have rather poor housing standards) and hunger to know him more. Any inspiration welcome.;-)

Look forward to getting into this.

God bless,

Mikey

2008/11/27 17:50Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: Kia ora (greetings) from down under

Greetings Brother,

My sister's husband does exactly the same work as you here in the States. They are presently in California where he is working on two dams.

So glad the Lord met you in a dreary place, I had a dunghill experience as well.

Have you listened to any of Art Katz's messages? He ministered alot in New Zealand and spoke concerning their future participation in aiding fleeing jews in the last days.

God Bless, Kathleen

2008/11/27 20:14Profile
Mikey_da_rev

Wellington, New Zealand

Re:

Hi Kathleen,

Cheers for the greetings. Haven't got into Art Katz big time but might have a bit more of a look. Thanks for the pointer.

Cheerio,

Mikey

2008/11/27 20:38Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Greetings my friend. :-)

2008/11/27 22:17Profile

Re: Kia ora (greetings) from down under

Welcome, brother Mikey! It's wonderful to have you join the forums. I pray the time you spend on here is a blessing to your walk with Jesus Christ.

Have you listened to Keith Daniel? He has some really good messages on the quiet time and spending time in the Word of God.

God bless you, brother.

2008/11/28 6:14

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy