SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Word

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Totality

Sulphur Springs, Texas

The Word

How many hours a day do you study the Bible? I'm only wondering to get a good feel about the place. *please be honest as I would be honest in answering your questions*

2008/11/23 7:40Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: The Word

Welcome Totality, glad you are here.

Hope you don't mind a sideways answer as it regards this place ... In a sense this forum is a 24-7 bible study or a war zone, haven't yet figured out which ;-)

In all seriousness, the majority are serious and dedicated, true to the extent of dedicating or subjecting their expressions\thoughts\opinions to each other - Being challenged to think, consider, reconsider, compare the Scriptures, be good Bereans, ply the ancients for their study and experience, expression.

Personally, which seems to be your main question I couldn't put it quantitatively - Too many variables. Having the responsibilities of work and a family ... early morning hours for prayer and study. Probably do more study right here measuring and thinking through responses, writing them, utilizing that tremendous resource so freely given to us ([url=http://www.e-sword.net/]e-Sword[/url]).

On the other plain of experience, find that the Bible is studying me all the day long.

2008/11/23 10:45Profile
Totality

Sulphur Springs, Texas

Re:

thank you for replying ^_^

could you explain to me what e-Sword is?

2008/11/23 14:24Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
could you explain to me what e-Sword is?

It is a free, downloadable bible resource. There are a variety of versions, commentaries and other works available - Some things have a cost associated to them now, but for the most part it is freely given, many of those that contribute here use it.

Check out the link provided earlier.

2008/11/23 16:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy