Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : RefTagger

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

RefTagger

Hey,

I just thought I'd let everyone know about a handy little app I discovered last night, called [url=http://www.logos.com/reftagger]RefTagger[/url], put out by Logos Bible Software.

Basically they provide a free customisable Java Script, which after being inserted before the tag in your website template, renders any Scripture reference with a mouse-over pop up link. They even provide instruction for the best way to plug into your CMS, Blog, Forum, etc platform.

I've just put it into my site, and the site of the church I attend, and so far it works great.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share the love. :-D

2008/11/23 0:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: RefTagger

This is a great solution for websites and blogs to have scriptures linked. I am thinking of putting this functionality on SI to make the forums and also the text sermons "scripture references" linkable.

2008/11/23 3:27Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
I am thinking of putting this functionality on SI to make the forums and also the text sermons "scripture references" linkable.

The good thing is, being just a couple of lines of uninvasive code, it can be put in and taken out straight away, if any issues.

Have fun this week. :-) Will be following the stream when I can.

2008/11/23 7:11Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy