SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Can someone pray for me please

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elected

Tulsa OK

Can someone pray for me please

I came from Belgium,Europe (originally im from Albania) to US last year to marry a wonderful christian woman that i was in love with and still love unconditionally. Unfortunatly things have not been goin well in our marriage despite the fact that im faithfull, honest husband with godly intentions for my marriage. Despite the fact to save my marriage from ruin and definite divorce i sacrificed my God given rights as a husband.

My wife today send me text messages letting me know she wants me to stay out of her life. We had been seperated since last May, and during these time over and over again i have been trying to spare the marriage from devorce, even with many tears, apologies, begging of forgiveness, with denying my rights and trying all i can to be reconciled and reunited.

Few husbands will even wash the feet of their dear wives as i did for my love with pain and sorrow in my heart. A wreched sinner as i am saved by grace i tried my best to love her unconditionally, i feel sorry not because im loosing her but because she is resisting God's will for this marriage.

We met in christiancafe.com. We had online correcpondence at first and then i will call her almost everyday, all my heart i gave to her even when i had not yet seen her in person, i came to US last year for 10 days and then came back a second time after one month and a half to marry her in Hawaii. If romance realy exists that was definitly one love story.

Bro & sis please pray for me, my burden is heavy, my heart broken, may God give me grace in this time of trials and afflictions. Pray that Gods will be done in me. It just hard when you lose the woman of your life especially in a critical time like this that im now when my mon had a stroke about 1 month ago and her left side body paralized.

All things work together for the good of those who love God.. Rom 28:8

Thank you and God bless you all

2008/11/21 17:53Profile
JoanM

Re: Can someone pray for me please

Oh yes Brother. Praying.

Stay very close to Him and Christian fellowship where you worship.

2008/11/21 18:07Profile
Joshh

You got it bro

2008/11/21 18:20Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Thank you JoanM and JoshH your prayers mean alot to me...

2008/11/21 18:29Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Prayed for you.

2008/11/21 18:48Profile
utilizer001

Oregon

Praying for you brother.

I also have a wife who has left her first Love and turned her back on God and family.

Keep standing for your marriage brother.

God lead me to this group of standers ( http://www.rejoiceministries.org/ ) shortly before leading me to sermonindex.

God bless and lead your prodigal spouse home to Himself, and you, for the sake of Christ's inheritance.

Jason

2008/11/21 21:58Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Brother,

I am praying for you, and there is One at the right hand of the Father that ever lives to make intercession for you. He is a merciful and faithful High Priest, who is easily touched by the feeling of your infirmities. His grace is sufficient.

Mike

2008/11/22 0:55Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Thanks for your prayers brothers, your intercession on behalf of me are a spiritual support and encouragement.

All i ask in this time of heart brokeness is grace from the merciful God to surrender without any complaint to the will of my heavenly Father.May God give me a thankful heart to praise his goodness even though a dark cloud is hanging over my life now, Jesus is my Sunshine, the lover of my soul. He gives and he takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

"His grace his sufficent" amen to that

Blessings in Jesus

Redi

2008/11/22 2:33Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Thanks for your prayers brothers, your intercession on behalf of me are a spiritual support and encouragement.

All i ask in this time of heart brokeness is grace from the merciful God to surrender without any complaint to the will of my heavenly Father.May God give me a thankful heart to praise his goodness even though a dark cloud is hanging over my life now, Jesus is my Sunshine, the lover of my soul. He gives and he takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

"His grace his sufficent" amen to that

Blessings in Jesus

Redi

2008/11/22 2:33Profile
psalm1

Re:

elected said
"Jesus is my Sunshine, the lover of my soul. He gives and he takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord."

That is so powerful bro. When trouble comes it is so good to have a living ,loving powerful,and so beautiful savior to retreat to.
Seems in this life there will always be a devil,demons and people to hurt and cause pain.

But thanks be to God none of these can separate us from the love of God.

2008/11/23 10:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy