Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : My Favourite Bible Study Tools

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I'm kinda a e-sword expert, there is alot of great things you can do with it. I just recently found out how you can make and add your own modules to it, abit complicated though.

Quote:
parsing module for the Greek texts

not sure if there is one you can check the list of download modules at www.e-sword.net if its not there then probably it doesn't exist.

2004/1/5 17:29Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Thanks Greg. I have dropped them a note asking about parsing. I will keep you in the picture.

2004/1/5 18:33Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Greg
I have used e-sword for about a year now and it does have parsing functions. Their operation is not quite so slick as the Online Bible but actually has more information. They are to be found in the Greek texts which have '+' sign and are included with

1.The Robinson/Pierpont Byzantine Greek New Testament with complete parsing information for all Greek words.

2.The Textus Receptus Greek New Testament with complete parsing information for all Greek words. Base text is Stephens 1550, with variants of Scrivener 1894.

3.e-sword has now added number parsing to its KJV module. This give instant information and it a great tool, although at the moment it is limited to the verbs in both Testaments.

For precision identification of Greek parts of speech, these are vary valuable modules.

2004/10/30 5:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy