SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Easter or Passover?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:The Apocrypha ????

To Ccchhhrrriiisss:

Well, let’s start with your last statement, Ccchhhrrriiisss. I will post one answer at a time:

You posted:

"How do you explain these obvious errors? If the KJV is the "perfect and preserved" Word of God -- then why did the translators include the Apocrypha? Why did they claim that their work was less than perfect in the version's preface?"

[b]My response to your Ccchhhrrriiisss, and his false charge:

A favorite ploy of textural critics like yourself, Ccchhhrrriiiss, is to say that the original KJV of 1611 included the Apocrypha, which no true Christian today accepts as Scripture.

The Apocrypha is a collection of several pagan writings which the Catholic church accepts as inspired Scripture. In fact, the Council of Trent (1546) pronounced a CURSE upon anyone who denied that these books were inspired.

The King James translators did NOT consider the books to be inspired Scripture, nor did they include them in the canon as such. They merely placed the Apocryphal books BETWEEN the Old and New testament as a historical document, not as Scripture. Their reasons for not accepting the Apocrypha as Scripture are listed on page 185-186 of the book Translators Revived, by Alexander McClure. The seven reasons are basically as follows:

1. Not one of them is in the Hebrew language like the rest of the Old Testament books.

2. Not one of the writers lays any claim to inspiration.

3. These books were never acknowledged as sacred Scriptures by the Jewish church, and therefore were never sanctioned by our Lord.

4. They were not allowed a place among the sacred books, during the first four centuries of the Christian church.

5. They contain fabulous statements, and statements which contradict not only the canonical Scriptures, but themselves. For example, in the Books of Maccabees alone, Antiochus Epiphanes dies three times in three places!

6. It inculcates doctrines at variance with the Bible, such as prayers for the dead and sinless perfection.

7. It teaches immoral practices, such as lying, suicide, assassination and magical incantation.

Sincerely,

Walter[/b]

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
I repeat, Waltern...

If God "perfectly preserved" the KJV "down to the last dot and tittle" (as you have said before), then how come those mistakes exist in the text? Take, for instance, the difference between II Samuel 24:9 and I Chronicles 21:5. Notice a discrepency in the numbers here?

How about the differences in numbers between II Samuel 24:24 and I Chronicles 21:22-25?

I Kings 4:26 and II Chronicles 9:25?

I Kings 5:16 and II Chronicles 2:2?

I Kings 7:15-22 and II Chronicles 3:15-17?

I Kings 7:26 and II Chronicles 4:5?

I Kings 16:6-8 and II Chronicles 16:1?

II Kings 8:25-26 and II Chronicles 22:2?

How do you explain these obvious errors? If the KJV is the "perfect and preserved" Word of God -- then why did the translators include the Apocrypha? Why did they claim that their work was less than perfect in the version's preface?

Are you going to answer -- or simply continue to inform us that we are "pulling at straws" for failing to admire your own reasoning?

:-(

2008/11/20 21:23

Re:

[b]Ccchhhrrriiisss posted:[/b]

by ccchhhrrriiisss on 2008/11/20 16:09:53

I repeat, Waltern...

If God "perfectly preserved" the KJV "down to the last dot and tittle" (as you have said before), then how come those mistakes exist in the text? Take, for instance, the difference between II Samuel 24:9 and I Chronicles 21:5. Notice a discrepency in the numbers here?

[b]Walter's response to ccchhhrrriiisss:[/b]

Let’s look at the verses you posted, above, found in the King James Version:

[b]II Samuel 24:9[/b] “And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.”

[b]I Chronicles 21:5 [/b]“Jehoram was thirty and two years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eight years in Jerusalem.”

[b]Walter continues:

These two verses have NOTHING IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER, AND HAVE NO RELATION TO EACH OTHER WHATSOEVER!

Ccchhhrrriiiisss, you had better check your handy reference book for "textural critics", your “King James Discrepancies book” or whatever you are using, and get the correct verses that you think are in error.

Sincerely,

Walter[/b]

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
I repeat, Waltern...

DELETED.................

2008/11/20 21:51

Re:

[b]Ccchhhrrriiisss previously posted:

What about the differences in numbers between II Samuel 24:24 and I Chronicles 21:22-25?

[b]Walters response:[/b]

These are the verses you are asking me to compare:

II Samuel 24:4 (KJV)
“ Notwithstanding the king's word prevailed against Joab, and against the captains of the host. And Joab and the captains of the host went out from the presence of the king, to number the people of Israel.

I Chronicles 21:22-25
22. Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the Lord: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people. 23. And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all. 24. And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the Lord, nor offer burnt offerings without cost. 25. So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.

[b]WALTER’S CONTINUING RESPONSE:

Ccchhhrrriiisss, are you sure that you are even looking up the Scriptures that you want me to compare?

How embarrassing for you!!! THERE ARE NO NUMBERS TO COMPARE!!THE VERSES DO NOT EVEN RELATE TO EACH OTHER!!

PLEASE, Ccchhhrrriiisss, CHECK YOUR SOURCES, only next time take the extra time to look up the verses in your King James Bible, that you "supposedly" prefer to all the other versions that you own & study---even though you use every version under the sun---- and really find no Doctinal differences between any of them.

Sincerely,

Walter[/b]

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
I repeat, Waltern...

DELETED

How about the differences in numbers between II Samuel 24:24 and I Chronicles 21:22-25?

DELETED

2008/11/20 22:24

Re:

Ccchhhrrriiisss asked:
How about the differences in numbers between

Walter responds to ccchhhrrriiisss:
The Scripture:
I Kings 4:26 (KJV)
26. And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

II Chronicles 9:25 (KJV)
25.And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem. 26. And he reigned over all the kings from the river even unto the land of the Philistines, and to the border of Egypt.

[b]Finally, you have provided something to compare![/b]

[b]Walter continues[/b]

First ccchhhrrriiiss, instead of approaching this Bible scripture with suspicion, looking for any “discrepancy”, instead of approaching Scripture as a “textural CRITIC” (which you are), try to approach it as God’s Spirit breathed Word, in prayer, and in reverence and in fear.

What is the Book of First Kings all about?

The first half of First kings traces the life of Solomon. Under his leadership Israel rises to the peak of her size and glory. Solomon’s great accomplishments, including the unsurpassed splendor of the temple which he constructs in Jerusalem, bring him worldwide fame and respect. However, Solomon’s zeal for God diminishes in his later years as pagan wives turn his heart away from worship in th temple of God. As a result, the King with the divided heart leaves behind a divided kingdom. For the next century, the Book of Kings traces the twin histories of two sets of kings and two nations of disobedient people who are growing indifferent to God’s prophets and precepts.

Like the two books of Samuel, the two book of Kings were originally one in the Hebrew Bible. The original title was Melechim, “Kings,” taken from the first word in 1:1, Vehamelech, “Now king.”

The time of First Kings

The Book of Kings was written to the remaining kingdom of Judah before its Babylonian exile. The majority was compiled by a contemporary of Jeremiah, if not by Jeremiah himself (c. 646-570 B.B.) It is a record of the Babylonian captivity of Israel (722 B.C.) and the Babylonian Captivity of Judah (586 B.C.). first Kings covers the 120 years from the beginning of Solomon’s reign in 971 B.C. through Ahaziah’s reign ending in 851 B.C. The Key date is 931 B.C., the year the kingdom is divided into the northern nation of Israel and the southern nation of Judah.

[b][color=CC0000]The Books of Chronicles (both of them) cover the same period in Jewish history described in Second Sameuel through Second Kings, but the perspective is different. These books are no mere repetition of the same material, but rather form a divine editorial on the history of God’s people. While Second Samuel and First and Second Kings give a political history of Israel and Judah, First and Second Chronicles present a religious history of the Davidic dynasty of Judah. The former are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, and the latter from a priestly and spiritual perspective.[/color][/b] The Book of First Chronicles begins with the royal line of David and then traces the spiritual significance of David’s righteous reign. The 1st and 2nd Chronicles were originally one continuous work in the Hebrew. The title was Dibere Hayyamin, mening “The Word [accounts, events] of Days.” The equivalent meaning today would be “The Events of the Times.” The time of 1st Chronicles: The genealogies in Chapters 1-9 cover the time of Adam to David, and chapter 10-29 focus on the 33 years of David’s rule over the United Kingdoms of Israel and Judah (1004-971 BC). However, the genealogies extend to about 500 B.C., as seen in the mention of Zerrullalel, grandson of King Jeconiah, who leads the first return of the Jews from exile in 538 B.C., and also Zerubbabel’s two grandsons Pelatiah and Jesaiah (3:21).

The time of 2nd Chronicles is covered as follows: Chapters 1-9 cover the forty years form 971 B.C. to 931 B.C., and chapters 10-36 cover the 494 years from 931 B.B. Jeremiah’s prediction of a seventy-year captivity in Babylon (36:21; Jer 29:10) is fulfilled in two ways: 1) a politial captivity in which Jerusalem is overcome from 605 B.C. to 536 B.C., and (2) a religious captivity involving the destruction of the temple in 586 B.B. and the completion of the new temple in 516 ir 515 B.C.

[b][color=CC0000]Now, with this understanding, we can see that we have two different “types” of Books. We can also see that Solomon was a King for 40 years, a very long time. If we were to pray about this difference in the number of horses, and why they might vary, it is easy to determine that since Solomon was the King for 40 years, and his love for horses, which was forbidden by the law, increased right along with his increase in passion for foreign women who did not worship Jehohah (also forbidden by the law) we can see that early on in his reign Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen. Later in his reign, as his appetite for horses and foreign women increased, he later had FORTY THOUSAND stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

However, Ccchhhrrriiisss, if you pick up your non King James version you will not find any difference at all between these verses. How could that be??? Because a textural critic came along, with his scissors and indelligible black pen, and made them say the same thing!

That is what is wrong, terribly wrong with all of the “newer” versions created since 1881—ALL OF THEM ARE FULL OF ERROR.[/color][/b]

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
I repeat, Waltern...

[b]DELETED[/b]

Are you going to answer -- or simply continue to inform us that we are "pulling at straws" for failing to admire your own reasoning?

[b][color=CC0000]
Now[/color][/b]

2008/11/21 0:28
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Waltern...

Try reading the numbers correctly before you go about spewing your ridicule, okay?

The comparison was between [b]II Samuel 24:24[/b] and I Chronicles 21:22-25 (not II Samuel 24:4).

But let's look at them from the KJV:

Quote:

II Samuel 24:24
And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen [b][u]for fifty shekels of silver[/u][/b].

I Chronicles 21:22-25
22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the LORD: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people.
23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all.
24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the LORD, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.
25 So David gave to Ornan [b][u]for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight[/u][/b].

So was the Temple Mount purchased for 50 shekels or 600 shekels?

You argue that the KJV is perfect down to the last "dot and tittle." Really? Then what is your explanation for this error?

2008/11/21 0:33Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

waltern wrote:
Ccchhhrrriiisss asked:
How about the differences in numbers between

26. And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

25. And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem. 26. And he reigned over all the kings from the river even unto the land of the Philistines, and to the border of Egypt.

[b]Finally, you have provided something to compare![/b]

First ccchhhrrriiiss, instead of approaching this Bible scripture with suspicion, looking for any “discrepancy”, instead of approaching Scripture as a “textural CRITIC” (which you are), try to approach it as God’s Spirit breathed Word, in prayer, and in reverence and in fear.

What is the Book of First Kings all about?

The first half of First kings traces the life of Solomon. Under his leadership Israel rises to the peak of her size and glory. Solomon’s great accomplishments, including the unsurpassed splendor of the temple which he constructs in Jerusalem, bring him worldwide fame and respect. However, Solomon’s zeal for God diminishes in his later years as pagan wives turn his heart away from worship in th temple of God. As a result, the King with the divided heart leaves behind a divided kingdom. For the next century, the Book of Kings traces the twin histories of two sets of kings and two nations of disobedient people who are growing indifferent to God’s prophets and precepts.

Like the two books of Samuel, the two book of Kings were originally one in the Hebrew Bible. The original title was Melechim, “Kings,” taken from the first word in 1:1, Vehamelech, “Now king.”

The time of First Kings

The Book of Kings was written to the remaining kingdom of Judah before its Babylonian exile. The majority was compiled by a contemporary of Jeremiah, if not by Jeremiah himself (c. 646-570 B.B.) It is a record of the Babylonian captivity of Israel (722 B.C.) and the Babylonian Captivity of Judah (586 B.C.). first Kings covers the 120 years from the beginning of Solomon’s reign in 971 B.C. through Ahaziah’s reign ending in 851 B.C. The Key date is 931 B.C., the year the kingdom is divided into the northern nation of Israel and the southern nation of Judah.

[b][color=CC0000]The Books of Chronicles (both of them) cover the same period in Jewish history described in Second Sameuel through Second Kings, but the perspective is different. These books are no mere repetition of the same material, but rather form a divine editorial on the history of God’s people. While Second Samuel and First and Second Kings give a political history of Israel and Judah, First and Second Chronicles present a religious history of the Davidic dynasty of Judah. The former are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, and the latter from a priestly and spiritual perspective.[/color][/b] The Book of First Chronicles begins with the royal line of David and then traces the spiritual significance of David’s righteous reign. The 1st and 2nd Chronicles were originally one continuous work in the Hebrew. The title was Dibere Hayyamin, mening “The Word [accounts, events] of Days.” The equivalent meaning today would be “The Events of the Times.” The time of 1st Chronicles: The genealogies in Chapters 1-9 cover the time of Adam to David, and chapter 10-29 focus on the 33 years of David’s rule over the United Kingdoms of Israel and Judah (1004-971 BC). However, the genealogies extend to about 500 B.C., as seen in the mention of Zerrullalel, grandson of King Jeconiah, who leads the first return of the Jews from exile in 538 B.C., and also Zerubbabel’s two grandsons Pelatiah and Jesaiah (3:21).
The time of 2nd Chronicles is covered as follows: Chapters 1-9 cover the forty years form 971 B.C. to 931 B.C., and chapters 10-36 cover the 494 years from 931 B.B. Jeremiah’s prediction of a seventy-year captivity in Babylon (36:21; Jer 29:10) is fulfilled in two ways: 1) a politial captivity in which Jerusalem is overcome from 605 B.C. to 536 B.C., and (2) a religious captivity involving the destruction of the temple in 586 B.B. and the completion of the new temple in 516 ir 515 B.C.

[b]Now, with this understanding, we can see that we have two different “types” of Books. We can also see that Solomon was a King for 40 years, a very long time. If we were to pray about this difference in the number of horses, and why they might vary, it is easy to determine that since Solomon was the King for 40 years, and his love for horses, which was forbidden by the law, increased right along with his increase in passion for foreign women who did not worship Jehohah (also forbidden by the law) we can see[/b][b][color=CC0000] that early on in his reign Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen. Later in his reign, as his appetite for horses and foreign women increased, he later had thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

However, Ccchhhrrriiisss, if you pick up your non King James version you will not find any difference at all between these verses. How could that be??? Because a textural critic came along, with his scissors and intelligible black pen, and made them say the same thing!

That is what is wrong, terribly wrong with all of the “newer” versions created since 1881—ALL OF THEM ARE FULL OF ERROR.[/color][/b]

Sincerely,

Walter

26 And Solomon had [b]forty thousand[/b] stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

25. And Solomon had [b]four thousand[/b] stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

So are you saying this isn't an "error?"

Wow, that is incredible! It looks so much like a simple number error. In fact, after all of your words and wordy explanation -- it still looks like an obvious error to me.

I guess that the KJV is NOT perfect down to the "last dot and tittle."

2008/11/21 0:38Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Brother waltern...

Before you go about calling my charges "false" (which is a LIE, brother), you need to read what I wrote without adding to it. I said that the KJV included the Apocrypha. How is that false? It did include the Apocrypha!

Now, you are basing your rationale behind it on a book written by who? I don't suppose that would be a KJV-only book, now would it? I trust that you would perform REAL research that traced just WHY the translators included the Apocrypha?

Brother, you need to be extremely careful with your words. You write long and difficult to follow posts (which I don't know whether they are yours or someone elses, because you seem to miss PROPER citations sometimes [immediately following a phrase or sentence in quotation marks, or in a quote box when an entire passage is borrowed]). Yet I am bothered by your pretense of acting as though you know what I am believing. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. You cannot pretend to know my motives...or my rationale. Why do you pretend so often?

I am not ANTI-KJV. I am simply saying that the KJV is not perfect to the last "dot and tittle" (as you have claimed several times before). I am not even trying to say that the KJV is not the most accurate version of the Scriptures in English. I am simply saying that I cannot make a determination based upon all of the evidence that I have seen.

By your many posts and threads, you seem to be consumed with the idea that this is a pressing issue in today's world. Forgive me if I am wrong, but you almost seem to hate any translation other than the KJV. You spew allegation after insinuation on "modern versions" that often seem to be short on evidence. You question the extent of my research -- yet you never include all of yours.

Brother, we can agree to disagree. I don't think that you are willing to consider anything other than what you already believe about the KJV. But please don't sit there assuming that I am attacking the Word of God. I'm not. The Word of God is living and active. But praise God that it is not confined to the words of the KJV only!

2008/11/21 0:50Profile

Re:

To ccchhhrrriiisss:

My response was quite long because the subject deserved clarification. But, then I should have known that you had no interest in reading it through entirely anyway.

This is the summary:

1) Now, with this understanding, we can see that we have two different “types” of Books. The Books of Chronicles (both of them) cover the same period in Jewish history described in Second Sameuel through Second Kings, but the perspective is different. These books are no mere repetition of the same material, but rather form a divine editorial on the history of God’s people. While Second Samuel and First and Second Kings give a political history of Israel and Judah, First and Second Chronicles present a religious history of the Davidic dynasty of Judah. The former are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, and the latter from a priestly and spiritual perspective

2) We can also see that Solomon was a King for 40 years, a very long time.

3) If we were to pray about this difference in the number of horses, and why they might vary, it is easy to determine that since Solomon was the King for 40 years, and his love for horses, which was forbidden by the law, INCREASED right along with his INCREASE in passion for foreign women who did not worship Jehohah (also forbidden by the law) we can see that EARLY ON IN HIS REIGN SOLOMAN HAD FOUR THOUSAND STALLS FOR HORSES AND CHARIOTS, AND TWELVE THOUSAND HORSEMEN.

4) Later in his reign, AS HIS APPETITE FOR HORSES AND FOREIGN WOMEN INCREASED,HE LATER IN HIS REIGN, AT ANOTHER TIME, HAD FORTY THOUSAND STALLS FOR HIS CHARIOTS AND TWELVE THOUSAND HORSEMEN.

But ccchhhrrriiisss, you don't have to worry it at all. Just pick up your favorite NIV. The textural critics have cut and pasted it so that you see no difference. There definitely is a difference between the two texts, but there is a rational reason for the difference that corresponds to Solomon, who started off with zeal to the Lord, but as he got older the zeal diminished in direct proportion to his foreign wives who did not worship Jehovah. But, not to worry with your newer version that they (textural critics) have cut and pasted everything together for you just right. Now it is so clear, you do not have to pray befor you read and study your NIV or any other newer version, they have simplified it for you.

But yet, Ccchhhrrriiiss, both of these "versions", the King James Version and ALL of the newer versions--- are the same to you. Both are suspect, and all scripture is subject to textural criticism and erasure and correction if and when necessary.

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
Quote:

DELETED

So are you saying this isn't an "error?"

Wow, that is incredible! It looks so much like a simple number error. In fact, after all of your words and wordy explanation -- it still looks like an obvious error to me.

I guess that the KJV is NOT perfect down to the "last dot and tittle."

2008/11/21 1:05
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Brother Waltern...

Quote:
My response was quite long because the subject deserved clarification. But, then [b]I should have known that you had no interest in reading it through entirely anyway[/b].

???

Could you please stop making such false statements and damaging assumptions?

Brother, I disagree with you on this. As far as I can see, these are obvious errors. There are many more, and you would probably write a book trying to explain them away. My guess: Someone probably just wrote them down wrong, and they were passed along that way. But these errors aren't important to my salvation or my relationship with Christ.
Quote:
Now it is so clear, you do not have to pray befor you read and study your NIV or other newer version, they have simplified it for you.

But, brother, could you refrain from making such mean-spirited or personal remarks? I use the NIV (but I use the KJV even more). Yet I pray every time I read either of them. In fact, I know many good and sincere believers who use both versions and pray before they read too.

2008/11/21 1:13Profile

Re:

Ccchhhrrriiisss previously posted:

[b] “If God "perfectly preserved" the KJV "down to the last dot and tittle" (as you have said before), then how come those mistakes exist in the text? Take, for instance, the difference between II Samuel 24:9 and I Chronicles 21:5. Notice a discrepency in the numbers here?[/b]

Walter’s resonse to Ccchhhrrriiisss:

Lets look up the Scripture:

II Samuel 24:9 (KJV)
9. And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND VALIANT MEN that drew the sword; and the men of Judah were FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MEN.

1 Chronicles 21: 5 (KJV). And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a THOUSAND THOUSAN AND AN HUNDRED THOUSAND MEN that drew sword: and Judah was FOUR HUNDRED THREESCORE AND TEN THOUSAND MEN that drew sword.

Walter continues in response to ccchhhrrriiisss above:

The reason we have a difference is because in the Book of Chronicles Joab did not count the tribes of Levi and Benjamin. How do I know that? BECAUSE I READ THE NEXT VERSE IN 1 Chronicles 21:6

6.But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king's word was abominable to Joab.

[b][color=CC0000]That is why the numbers of the tribes differ. THE TRIBES OF LEVI AND BENJAMIN WERE NOT INCLUDED BY JOAB IN THE BOOK OF 1 CHRONICLES, BUT WERE INCLUDED IN THE COUNT IN THE BOOK OF 2ND SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a sad thing to see. You have looked this up somewhere, probably on Metzger’s anti-King James website, and posted it here without even checking it out to see if it is true. And then you expect to be taken seriously? Ccchhhrrriiisss, this is not your work. You have not searched the King James on your own and found these “discrepancies”, but merely cut and pasted them from the works of others who are opposed the King James enough to do everything in their power to malign it, even to deceive others. You were decieved by their work, and then passed it on her unknowingly trying to decieve others.

Sincerely,

Walter[/color][/b]

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
I repeat, Waltern...

DELETED

2008/11/21 2:34

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy