SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Do you serve a Frustrated Trinity?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: As in Adam so in Christ

Quote:

"What the 1st Adam lost, the second man from heaven regained for us."

If all that are in Adam are so due to their birth and not by their choice or will, and none object to this truth and bring a charge against God, neither should any bring a charge against God when He places any in Christ by the new birth which is from above and as the wind, and not by the choice or will of any but His Own Will by which He begat us. (see James 1:18)

All in Adam are children OF wrath by NATURE(naturally).

BUT GOD...! But God ...has created(supernaturally re-created by the new birth)His children in Christ Jesus for those good works which we now walk in, as God has before ordained that we should. (see Eph. 2:10)

All Praise,Honor and Glory be to His Name and not ours.

So it is that men naturally will to make themselves a name. (see Gen. 11:4)

2008/11/15 19:25Profile
Abe_Juliot

Southern California

Re:

Quote:
What conclusions have you come to concerning the reason he causes some to believe and others not to.

God does not cause sin or unbelief. Man gets the blame for his sin and not God.

This is why God may justly ask the sinner, "...why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost..." (Act 5:3)"...Why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God." (Act 5:4) "How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?" (Act 5:9)

God causes Faith and Love in the Heart. That is why you cannot give me one scripture where Paul or any other of God's children in Scripture thanked man for something praiseworthy.

Have you never read?

"Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest." (Jer 31:2)

"They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." (Jer 31:9)

"And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." (Eze 36:27)

In light of these truths, you should be stirred to pray the scripture, "Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." (Psa 143:8)

If you confess that your Faith and repentance are graces that God has given you, you will be stirred to ask God for more. This should edify you if you are doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with your God. Yea, you will rejoice in the scripture, "I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth." (Jer 31:18-19)

May God grant you grace to know that everything praiseworthy is all of His grace and not of yourself.

-Abraham

Edit: sentence structure, spelling correction, and scripture additions

2008/11/15 19:29Profile
rbanks

Re:

The scriptures are beautiful brother and I love them everyone. However the scriptures are promised to the believer. If you can believe for all things are possible to him that believes.

We are under the new covenant and God has given his promise to those that believe. Faith and repentance will only be given to those that believe.

2008/11/15 19:40Profile
Abe_Juliot

Southern California

Re:

Quote:
Faith and repentance will only be given to those that believe.

Believing is Faith and repentance.

That is why the scriptures say, "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him." (1Jn 51:)

There is no such thing as an unregenerate believer. They don't exist in the bible and they don't exist in this world.

EDIT ADDITION:

True believing must be done in love to God. "faith which worketh by love." (Gal 5:6) You cannot believe on Jesus when you hate Him.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." (1Jn 4:7)

There is no such thing as unregenerate lover of God. They don't exist in the bible and they don't exist in this world.

Edit: Grammer and sentence structure correction

2008/11/15 19:57Profile
Abe_Juliot

Southern California

Re:

Many times we do not understand regeneration because we do not understand the radical ruin in ourselves that God has saved us from. For example, did you know that the scripture say that in your unregenerate state, your feet are swift to shed blood. Did you know that everything you did in thought word and deed was sinful? Oh, what a galaxy of sins God has forgiven you dear believer. He that is forgiven much loves much. You did not just commit a lot of sins. Everything you brought forth was sin against the precious Lamb of God.

You crucified Jesus
Jesus suffered the wrath of God for the sin of crucifying Jesus
With Your Heart You have shed His blood
In His Love He has washed you in His own blood.

You have cried, “Crucify Him, Let Him die the death!”
He has prayed, “Father Forgive them, for they know not what they do.”
While we were yet Crucifying Jesus, He died for us

You intended it for evil. God intended it for good.

Here are some scriptures that God has has graced me with as I have been studying through the New Testament. I have not yet finished it, so it is only Matthew through Acts so far.

Blessings in love to you dear friend,

MAN'S UTTER RUIN

UTTERLY SINFUL - The unregenerate only do evil and only do sin with their heart
Rom 3:10-18
Heb 11:6
Rom 14:23
OUTWARD GOODNESS - The natural man may show outward acts of goodness. However, these are not acts of love towards God. Therefore these acts are sinful because of the intentions of the heart.
ATTENDING TO THE WORD OF GOD
Act 17:18-21
HOSPITALITY
Act 28:2
Act 28:7
Act 28:10
FOLLOWING AFTER THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS
Mt 23:27-28
Lk 11:39-44
Lk 16:15
Lk 18:9-12
Rom 9:31
Rom 10:2-3

UNIVERSAL CONDEMNATION - by the offense of Adam judgment came upon all men to condemnation
Rom 5:12
Rom 5:14
EVIL NATURE - The unregenerate have an evil nature and they have need of a new nature
Jn 3:3
Jn 3:6-7
Jn 5:37-38
Rom 7:5
EVIL NATURE FROM THE WOMB
Rom 3:9
Rom 8:5
Rom 8:9
Rom 9:8
CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL
Jn 8:44
Act 13:10
EVIL HEART - The unregenerate have an evil heart and they have need of a new heart
Mt 12:34-35
Mt 13:13-15
Mk 7:21-23
Jn 2:25
Act 28:26-27
SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS
Jn 1:5
Jn 1:10
EXAMPLES OF AN EVIL HEART
UNWILLING TO COME TO CHRIST
Mt 22:3
SELF JUSTIFICATION AGAINST CHRIST
Lk 10:29
UNWILLING TO BRING OTHERS TO CHRIST
Lk 13:34
HATRED TOWARDS THE REIGN OF CHRIST
Lk 19:14
Lk 19:27
UNWILLING TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST
Lk 22:67-68
DESIRING TO MURDER CHRIST
Lk 23:25
UNWILLING TO RECEIVE CHRIST
Jn 1:11
Jn 3:11
MORE EXAMPLES
Jn 3:19-20
Jn 5:40-44
Jn 12:43
Jn 15:24
Jn 18:39-40
Act 7:39
Act 7:51
Act 22:18
BONDAGE
Jn 3:32
Jn 8:34
Act 8:23
FREE FROM RIGHTEOUSNESS
Rom 6:20
INABILITY - The unregenerate have an inability to do anything good with their nature and heart (Notice the words "able, can, cannot, could not")
Lk 13:24
Jn 6:44
Jn 6:65
Jn 8:14-15
Jn 8:21-23
Jn 8:43-47
Jn 12:38-40
Jn 14:17
Jn 15:5
Rom 8:7-8

HOPELESSNESS IN MAN AND HOPEFULNESS IN GOD - Scriptures that box sinners up to the mercy of God and thus leaving them no hope or confidence in their evil heart. Scriptures that lead sinners to a healthy dispair, so that they might set their hope in God and not in themselves
Mt 23:31-33
Jn 1:12-13
Jn 6:63
Jn 8:36
Jn 10:26-27

Edit: Added sentences for clarification, sentence structure corrections, and spell check

2008/11/15 20:10Profile
Abe_Juliot

Southern California

Re:

Quote:
I don't see how one can truly magnify the grace of God by accusing him of not willing to cause some to believe. I will not accuse God of wanting some of his creation to be born just to go to hell.

God desires all men universally to hate their sin and set their affection upon Him. God does not take pleasure in the sin of man nor their love of death. He does not delight in Man's Utter Ruin and Rebellion.

In God providence, He has purposes and permitted man's Rebellion to take place in it's utter and complete detail.

Let not a man think that God is not grieved and even brought to tears at the sinners rebellion.

God justly passes over sinners by not showing them mercy. This does not mean that He does not desire them to hate their sin and love Him. God is willing to justly show His wrath on the wicked. That is why Psalm 69:20-28 and Psalm 109:7-20 are in your Bible. What is God declaring to us in these passages? We are not only to magnify the grace of God. We are to magnify God Himself. Thus, we also must magnify God's wrath. God is well pleased to magnify His righteous Wrath. God loves righteousness; He hates iniquity; and He hates all workers of iniquity. Hallelujah! "And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up forever and ever." (Rev 19:3) "Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath. The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth." (Psa 58:9-11)

2008/11/15 20:51Profile
rbanks

Re:

Quote:

Abe_Juliot wrote:

God desires all men universally to hate their sin and set their affection upon Him. God does not take pleasure in the sin of man nor their love of death. He does not delight in Man's Utter Ruin and Rebellion.

In God providence, He has purposes and permitted man's Rebellion to take place in it's utter and complete detail.

Let not a man think that God is not grieved and even brought to tears at the sinners rebellion.

God justly passes over sinners by not showing them mercy. This does not mean that He does not desire them to hate their sin and love Him.

Do you even believe what you are writing. How can you say this and then say that he does not desire all to believe. Why would he be brought to tears at the sinners rebellion if men are not held responsible. He definitely is not crying because he does not desire for them to believe. He definitely is not crying because he was not willing to cause them to be believe.

You being evil know how to give good things to your children. How could you give one of them food and let the other starve and then cry about it and feel sorry for them because you were to sorry to feed the other child. You might can do this but God never! He gives everybody an opportunity and if they reject his love and sacrifice for them then ultimately he will pour out his wrath on them in the end. But brother you will never convince me that God will pour out his wrath on people with out giving them grace if only they would believe in his Son and his sacrifice for them.

2008/11/15 21:31Profile
Abe_Juliot

Southern California

Re:

Sinners are not to be compared to starving children that want Jesus to save them. Sinners are rebels who hate God and God is not obligated to show any of us mercy, longsuffering, and patience. God flooded the who world young and old, woman and children... Because God is a just judge and He is angry with the wicked every day. He will turn the wicked into hell and all the nations that forget God. God never had to save you. We were not humble children desiring Jesus before we were regenerated by His Spirit. We were rebels who murdered Jesus with our sin. To error in this, is to error in the gospel. I plead with you not to stray from the biblical declaration of Man's utter Ruin.

Quote:
He gives everybody an opportunity and if they reject his love and sacrifice for them then ultimately he will pour out his wrath on them in the end.

The scriptures do not teach this. There many that have died and gone to Hell who never heard the gospel here on earth. This is a modern false teaching with no scriptural support. Salvation is not an opportunity or a second chance. Salvation is Jesus Christ and The Father has graciously given us the gift of His Son. Salvation is a gift and not an opportunity to save yourself by the works of your will and running.

The scriptures teach both the responsibility of Man and the Sovereign grace of God in Regeneration. I have not strayed from the biblical account. Do not accuse God of evil or injustice for His righteousness in His decree to Choose some and not other to be saved.

Friend, did you know that you are in the bible?

right now you are right here in verse 20 and you are replying against God when you accuse Him of injustice.

[18] Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. [19] Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? [20] Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? [21] Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? [22] What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: [23] And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, [24] Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? Romans 9:18-24

2008/11/15 21:50Profile
rbanks

Re:

All men are on the same level. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life.

God shows mercy on whom he wills and whom he wills he hardens. Every time one hears the gospel of mercy and rejects is being hardened. Every time someone hears the gospel of mercy and believes receives grace.

2008/11/15 22:06Profile
boG

Las Vegas, NV

Re: Do you serve a Frustrated Trinity?

If I might ask.

Luke 6
35. "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, [b]expecting [color=CC3300]nothing[/color] in return[/b]; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

How does this fit in to your doctrine that the Father gave His Beloved Son expecting a reward: the Bride; sovereignly requiring the salvation of this amount: *_________________________* ?

2008/11/15 22:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy