SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Today is the day!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Today is the day!

Today is the day... that I say "thank you" to all the American veterans out there. Without our vets we would not have the freedom to post on websites like this. Without our vets this would be a much different world.

And a special Semper Fi to my brothers.

Krispy

2008/11/11 8:34
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Today is the day!

Thanks Vets

My family and I would like to join all the families of the U.S. who will stop and say thanks today on your special day. Vets we thank you and your families for your sacrifice and service.

Thank you! Salute and you have a very special place in our hearts and prayers.

Eddie.

2008/11/11 10:30Profile
Compton

Re:

As inadequate as mere words are for expressing profound gratitude, let me say "thank you" to all of our veterans, and their families.

To borrow better words from Churchhill..."Never was so much owed by so many to so few"

MC

2008/11/11 12:55Profile
JoanM

Re: Today is the day!

Sunday, at my fellowship, we had a special Veterans Day presentation: wonderful large screen photos of those related to us, tender music, divided into groups of individual photos like currently serving, retired. The kind of photos you prize in a family album interspersed with sweeping photos like the one with 1000 bowed heads. There are many in our fellowship and we love them so. By the grace of God we have not lost one in the post 9/11 days.

When the group of “The Warriors, no longer with us” began, I was flooded with gratitude for all those Warrior Saints, defenders of the Faith, that have gone ahead. This great cloud of witnesses has left a witness to us, in His Word, in the many treasures on this site. And the One Warrior of Victory who returns, He too has left a Witness, His Holy Spirit. I am so grateful on earth and in heaven.

I thank God for the freedom and means to share the Gospel so easily, defended by all the Saints.

2008/11/11 13:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy