SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Obama and its affect on Israel and the whole world

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Obama and its affect on Israel and the whole world

What is Obama's reign going to mean for Israel!
I like the term reign as he only has four years!
Israel has its elections aswell!
As this relationship will affect everything!

Ge 12:3 - Show Context
I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrina]Hurricane Katrina [/url]

was roughly the same time as the withdrawal from certain provinces in Israel.

What will Obama's time in Precidency mean for Israel?

2008/11/5 18:40Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Obama and its affect on Israel and the whole world

Just a thought, who said Obama only has four years?

Bush had eight, as did Clinton.

As I said, just a thought.

2008/11/6 5:58Profile

Re:

Carter had 4, and in my estimation Obama's plans will wreck our economy worse than Carter did... and it took a Carter to get a Reagan.

Let's all pray for 4.

Krispy

2008/11/6 8:29
davym

I think this is a really interesting question although I'm not sure that it hasn't been discussed on other threads.

I've heard this mentioned before about Hurricane Katrina and the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza.There are many who also believe that Britain lost her empire because of her betrayal of Israel. There may or may not be truth to this, but what can be said for sure is Israel is central to world affairs and key in the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

Apparently (and I am certainly not an authority on US foreign policy) Obama will not be as friendly with Israel as Bush was.
Tension is extremely high between Iran and Israel at present and this is rarely reported. With the resurgence of Russia, Islamic fundamentalism, the EU and the falling away from Christian truth worldwide,I'm confident that we are now in the last of the last days.

A true revival may change things, but this is unlikely. Modern man has rejected Christ and judgment is inevitable now. Sin reigns. This is the world Obama faces.

I suspect that Obama will spend his time responding to crisis after crisis. Gordon Brown has had this experience since coming into power.

Obama's appointment is very interesting and I hope good for the American people (and Britain), but I feel that the Israeli situation will turn upside down his best laid plans.

David

2008/11/6 11:24Profile

Re:

Whats interesting is that Obama has apparently chosen Rahm Emmanuel to be his Chief of Staff... and this man is Jewish and apparently very pro-Israel. While I dont agree with Emmanuel's politics, this could be a positive indicator that Obama is not going to abandon Israel... at least not at the outset.

Krispy

2008/11/6 14:16
ccchhhrrriiisss

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Psalm 122:6

:-)

2008/11/6 14:19Profile

Re:

Obama, I think, realizes that he cant swing everything too far to the left in the first 4 years or he can kiss re-election goodbye.

It's a second term where he has nothing to loose that concerns me the most.

Think about this... if his taking office is what triggers the Great Tribulation... Christ will return just before he leaves office.

...I'm just sayin'! :-?

Krispy

2008/11/6 14:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy