SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Obama's Election: The Coming Persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

GodsFire,

We may not see eye to eye, but may the Lord bless you, and this nation, as we come together and pray.

2008/11/10 16:15Profile
GodsFire

Re:

Praise the Lord brother HeartSong and Others from whom ALLLLLLLLL our blessedness comes

8-)

2008/11/10 16:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Was what happened Tuesday God's will? I am quite confident it was not.

Quote:
What Can We Expect?

What are some of the judgments we can expect on our nation from this election?

More economic woes

More violence in an already violent nation
Disease and death (satan, who is responsible for these things will have greater inroads to our nation.)

Natural disasters (weather-tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, drought; fires; earthquakes; etc.)

Terrorism (they will fear us much less now) ...

Back in August however we have ...

[i]Just a couple of weeks ago, however, I heard the Holy Spirit very clearly say to me, “I’m about to unravel the cords of confusion.” When I heard this I had the sense that He would begin to do it in September. In 2 Chronicles 20, [we read that] God used the Israelite’s worship to “ambush” their enemies. The result was that these enemies destroyed one another! Expect the confusion to break off the church this fall and God’s enemies to be ambushed."[/i]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=1&topic_id=23686&forum=35&post_id=&refresh=Go]The Lakeland Outpouring & Todd Bentley by Stormharvest[/url]

The confusion being generated is from his very own lips and these men and women continue to spout whatever notion crosses their minds as so called prophetic utterance without any checks to their own misconstrued discernment. I now see that his site has been revamped and the archives of 'prophetic' gobbledygook has gone missing, unless of course you would like to pay for it in book form.

Secondly, the politics have been given their day in the sun here, we have been more than patient, more than long-suffering, more than tolerable. The election is over, if you must talk shop about it, if you cannot refrain and restrain yourselves then I am sure there are many other forums\blogs out there where you can avail yourself of this burden. Enough.

[i]Redundantly[/i];

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=14144&forum=13&post_id=&refresh=Go]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/url]

Last and not least, this matter of race ... In the five years I have been here I have never seen the amount of conjecture ... what's the word? This is a [i]non-issue[/i], it's long over and drawing attention to it as something that needs further clarification, for crying out loud the vast masses of 'heathens' have a better grasp than the children of the Light? Does Gal 3 need to be repeated here?

Please do not PM me with your explanations. This forum has something to uphold, something true and guttural and heart searching, we will not let it be dragged down into the gutter.

Thread locked.

2008/11/10 23:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy