SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Friend sent e-mail about redistribution of wealth

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Brother Mike writes.......

"and frankly it was their reading between the lines more than a direct 'asking' so they went beyond even by covering my humility."

Thank the Lord for caring brothers and sisters. It is an honor and priveledge to be part of the Body. Ah, never a truer word was written than when the the Holy Spirit, writing through Paul tells us that

1Co 13:2 And though I have prophecies, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so as to move mountains, and do not have love, I am nothing.

If the Church has problems today, then it begins and ends with Love. Where do we find the finest example of Love?............Calvary.............brother Frank

2008/11/1 12:12

Re:

Amen sister Joan...."It went quiet and the door opened." Yes, in all the noise and the hustle of life, when we come to that quiet place before the Lord and we settle things in our minds, humble ourselves before the throne of Grace, then He certainly opens up the doors of heaven and He meets all of our needs...........brother Frank

2008/11/1 12:17

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy