SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings to all!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
myexodus

Greetings to all!

Hello!

It seems fitting that after 5 years of being a silent participant, that I should thank Greg, Mike, Paul and the other moderators and brothers and sisters who have contributed to the privilege of this website. It has been and remains to be a tremendous blessing to me, and I feel like I know you all and have treasured many things that have been shared in my heart. I have been blessed to pray with you, weep with you and rejoice.

Thank you for the live webcast of the Revival Conference that I was permitted to view. Where I live it is an extremely rare thing to meet another brother or sister who is walking in the Light and Truth of the Word of our Lord and desires to know Him and honour Him, above all else.

You have all been precious to me, and I know I have grown much throw my attendance here.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto each and every one! How wonderful, indeed, to be part of the family of God!

(Hi to Greg and Mike, I am Chanin & Amy's friend from Maple Ridge, BC)

(Hi to Kire and Joy and thank you for your kind fellowship to me)

Blessed BE the Name of our glorious Lord!

ys, Lois :-)

edit: I forgot to say Hi to Ron (phililogos) who I had the privilege to meet and hear him speak, it was a tremendous blessing, not to be soon forgotten, and I loved meeting your wife too!

2008/10/25 17:05Profile

Re: Greetings to all!

Hi Lois......good to hear from you.....Frank

2008/10/25 17:24
myexodus

Re:

Thank you, Frank, I have really enjoyed reading your blog as well as the words you have shared here on SI! :-)

2008/10/25 17:33Profile

Re:

Sister Lois! How thrilled I am to see you sign into SI and post! Bless the Lord. May the Lord give you wisdom and anointing as you post on here for the edification of the saints.

With love,
Joy

2008/10/25 17:46
Tears_of_joy

Re: Greetings to all!

Hello dear sister and welcome, I am very glad to see you!

The Lord knows the encouragements you have given to me (in right time) and probably many more, and they were - "look unto Jesus!".

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2 [b]Looking unto Jesus[/b] the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Thank you for everything,

In Christ,
Kire

2008/10/25 18:19Profile
myexodus

Re:

Thank you, Joy! I am so thankful to be received so kindly! It is my pleasure to be here, may the Lord be glorified in all I say and do.

May the Lord be with your spirit!

ys, Lois :-)

2008/10/25 19:54Profile
myexodus

Re:

Hello, brother Kire! Thank you for the warm and sincere welcome!

All praise and glory to Him, for He alone knows our times of need and sends encouragement at just the right time, indeed! How often He has done this for me, and shown me His love and all sufficient grace, especially in the midst of suffering and affliction. He helps us to keep our eyes upon Jesus and remember, it was with joy that He looked to the Cross.

I am reminded of Acts 14:22

"...strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying, "Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God."

Amen, I love those verses in Hebrews 12, they have been very precious to me!

bless you, brother!

Lois

2008/10/25 20:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy