SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ten Indictments (A Historical 21st Century Message) by Paul Washer (OVER 1000 DOWNLOADS IN 6 HOURS!)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Ten Indictments (A Historical 21st Century Message) by Paul Washer (OVER 1000 DOW

Since the saints have so highly commended it, I will try to make time Saturday morning to listen to it entirely (though, probably not without any disruptions).

2008/10/24 13:25Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Ten Indictments (A Historical 21st Century Message) by Paul Washer (OVER 1000 DOW

Greg

Thanx so much for all you did with the conference. I was only able to be there for Paul Washer, but what a divine movement it seemed to be to hear this. Your website and ministry has been a vessel for God to show me the more excellent way more than once, and I think many of us here feel the same way. I know God gives everything, but you have been a willing vessel; so I pray that you would continue to do so.

Listening to the sermon, and hearing these precious men all around me in the building agreeing with so much of what was said did make me want to shout, but moreso, it was so relieving to be around people who don't think you're crazy for saying things like he did. I had many tears that night and still do thinking about it, and honestly felt that being there was one of the times in my life that I truly felt God spoke to me.

To hear about the reviving of young people towards truly biblical principles, and the shrug off we have received from much of the contemporary church, did strengthen my spirit; but just to know that there are other sheep out there who are being pushed in directions they don't want to go, and basically written off, is so comforting.

Brother Paul, if you ever read this: be encouraged and don't shut up!

2008/10/24 14:05Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Re:

For those of us who listened to what the spirit had to say to the church we were awakened I was destroyed by this message. But this is the nature of such a prophetic word. It first destroys and then builds Read Jeremiah chapter 1. The weight and power of this word still crushes me today and I pray that by Gods grace it never, never leaves me. I believe that before revival takes place we need a personal reformation and Mr Washer provides 10 TEN INDICTMENTS that are not just for corporate reflection but for personal reflection. May you listen to this message may it shake you, may you stand at the base of Mount Sinai as and see the God who Thunders The God who has smoke coming from his nostrils( Psalm 18 and 97 The God who can't be reasoned with nor explained Isaiah 40 and Ezekiel 1 The ineffable GOD. and may the blast of his horn blow calling his people to repentance and holiness and may this happen to us so that we can say as moses did to Gods people of his day

Exodus 20:20

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

Please listen to this message Gaze upon God Look unto him, stand with and in him who is a consuming fire that we may be purged from the dross of iniquity and compromise. Be blessed Dear Saints.

2008/10/24 16:29Profile
jlosinski

North Pole, Alaska

Re:

I listened to about 80 minutes of this while I was shoveling my driveway (the second time in less than 24 hrs :-? ) and all I could think of was "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"

2008/10/24 18:34Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

I think it is clear that God is getting His church back on track in a way that is even more powerful and lasting than what we ever hoped for in a historical Revival. He is blessing what is [i]of[/i] Him and allowing what is not to dry up and die. Many of us have wearied ourselves trying to hold together a system that God cannot bless.

Perhaps we are worn out enough to realize and finally accept what God is doing and will allow him to have His way.

2008/10/24 19:21Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I think it is clear that God is getting His church back on track in a way that is even more powerful and lasting than what we ever hoped for in a historical Revival. He is blessing what is of Him and allowing what is not to dry up and die. Many of us have wearied ourselves trying to hold together a system that God cannot bless.

Amen. God's end is to present to Christ the church in all her glory, without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. Lot's of washing, scrubbing, and ironing will happen until that time. But, if passages like Ephesians 4:11-13 are to be believed (which I believe they are), then God has an overall aim that is greater than any "revival" that may happen. He's seeking to make a church that is "apostolic" through-and-through.

I long for such a church.

2008/10/24 19:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We must pray for Paul Washer not to be discouraged from the enemy after delivering something so truthful and powerful.

Over 6500 downloads now! Spread the word and email as many people as possible this link:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17378&commentView=itemComments

2008/10/24 21:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This message has already been addded and downloaded over 2000 times on sermonaudio.com and is the 2nd most downloaded message on the whole site in the last 48 hours:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/topstuff.asp?section=playsermon

May God's word run and be glorified!

2008/10/24 21:49Profile
Compton

Re:

Thanks to this website, Paul Washer was able to deliver this message right into our place of business. Something of a memory today to hear the tenor cries of Paul Washer coming out of a couple of office doorways.

A combustive message that fires up the boiler inside the idling Christian. May we have the humility to direct the steam to our wheels, and not just our whistles.

I can not even presume to shout "amen" to it. Much of it exposes me. It is prophetic in the surest sense---a steel razor edged affirmation of the Word of God plowing my hardened heart. May God show me what to do with such a far-reaching message.

Blessings,

MC

2008/10/24 22:00Profile
itg3712

Re:

John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress did not teach instant regeneration or instant assurance. Pilgrim travelled a significant distance before he came to regeneration and assurance.

Pilgrim asked "what must I do to be saved?" but Evangelist guided him through the Slough of Despond. Even after the Wicket Gate, joy and assurance were not immediate.

Paul Washer likewise lamented easy formulas like A-B-C and 1-2-3-4 and reminded us that God alone knows which hearts are sincere and that God must do a supernatural work to bring about regeneration and saving conversion.

2008/10/24 22:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy