SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Paris Reidhead Ministries

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible1985

Paris Reidhead Ministries

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you go to his website that they offer free material of Paris, cds and books. I have already been sent 65 plus cds and 4 free books. If you want to donate you can to them. But your getting a blessing of material at the website and their great people. I urge you all to get.

http://www.parisreidheadbibleteachingministries.org/order.shtml

Tell me what you think.

2008/10/21 16:34Profile
bible1985

Re: Paris Reidhead Ministries

so has anyone checked it out

2008/10/22 9:54Profile

Re:

I emailed them and told of my situation. Being in Korea, Christian material in English is hard to come by, so Reidhead's would be greatly appreciated.

2008/10/24 3:47
bible1985

Re:

yah i hope they can help you. They have been very kind to me. The material is like getting any of the top preachers material today. I wouldn't go as far as john macarthur, but he is very good.

2008/10/24 6:10Profile
bible1985

Re:

if anyone wants you could just give me your address and i will relay it to paris's website an get the material sent to me. If you want books or cds tell me, they will give you as much as they have or a small amount. They our in the making right now to get another 260 sermons made onto cd and that nobody has heard before on this site. They our very friendly people and ourr such a blessing. They want Gods word spread most of all. I highly recommend the evidences of eternal life the cds and book. God bless everyone.

2008/10/26 20:59Profile
Limey153

Berkshire, England

Many thanks for posting this, I really love the teaching of Paris Reidhead. I have put in an order for the 4 books, particularly looking forward to Ten Shekels and a Shirt book. :-)

2008/10/27 8:16Profile
bible1985

Re:

ten shekels and a shirt book is basically every thing that he preached the sermon. The rest of the books our really good to. I recommend that you ask them for some copies of ten shekels and a shirt so you can give them out to others , i already gave some to my church and others. It might take a few weeks before you get the material, i believe it took allmost a month or 3 weeks, because their very busy, it all depends on when they get on their computer, so it could be in a week you get it. I am here for anyone wanting the material, but i recommend if their our people you know who would benefit from it, to try to get it out to them somehow.

2008/10/27 9:28Profile
bible1985

Re:

if their is anyone else interested, their 4 books of his that they have that they can send to you.

2008/10/27 20:53Profile

Wow...I was teaching at home two days ago when someone knocked on the door with a big box in their hands. It was from Paris Reidhead Ministries, with 7 books and 60 CDs inside...to say the least I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful. Thank you bible1985, I will be sure to get the best use out of them and hopefully hand them on to others also.

...mind you that I am in South Korea, so it made it extra special :-) .

2008/11/6 0:16
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Quote:

BrianMira wrote:
Wow...I was teaching at home two days ago when someone knocked on the door with a big box in their hands. It was from Paris Reidhead Ministries, with 7 books and 60 CDs inside...to say the least I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful. Thank you bible1985, I will be sure to get the best use out of them and hopefully hand them on to others also.

...mind you that I am in South Korea, so it made it extra special :-) .

Wow, I was looking back and on "2008/10/24 3:47" you wrote that you had emailed them about your situation. In little over a week, they got 7 books and 60 CDs to you, in Korea no less. Praise God!! THAT'S what I call ministry! God is good!

Friends, we need to pray for this ministry.

2008/11/6 6:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy