SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 1 day until the Atlanta, Georgia Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 1 day until the Atlanta, Georgia Revival Conference

1 day until the Atlanta, Georgia Revival Conference

United, continued waiting on God is to Paul the only hope of the Church. When the Holy Spirit came, the life of the Lord in heaven entered the world. Nothing but unbroken communication with heaven can keep it up.

The Apostle Paul’s prayers prove that he does not count prayer any special privilege of an apostle. He calls the humblest and simplest believer to claim his right. And he does not think that only the new converts or feeble Christians need prayer. As a member of the body, he himself is dependent upon his brethren and their prayers.

After Paul had preached the Gospel for twenty years, he still asked for prayer that he may speak as he ought to speak. Grace must be sought and brought down from heaven for his work – not once for all, not for a period of time, but day by day, and that without ceasing. Listen how he asks for prayer from the Church and with what earnestness: "I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; that I may be delivered from them which do not believe in Judea…and may come unto you with joy by the will of God" (Rom. 15:30-32). -Andrew Murray

FREE EVENT TO ATTEND, PRE-REGISTER HERE:

2008/10/20 18:39Profile
HeartSong

Re: 1 day until the Atlanta, Georgia Revival Conference

"I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; that I may be delivered from them which do not believe in Judea…and may come unto you with joy by the will of God" (Rom. 15:30-32)

2008/10/20 22:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy