Good Morning, David:
On another thread you asked for specific Bible Doctrine (Teaching) about when the sinner is [b]blotted out of the Lambs Book of Life.[/b]
I have used the King James Bible as the source, and have found the following that helps to clarify this Doctrine.[b] The sinner (which is all of us) has one lifetime to accept Jesus Christ, the Messiah, as his Lord and Savior. When his/her life is over, and if he/she has not accepted Gods plan for Salvation, then he/she has no hope, and his/her name is blotted out (erased) from the Lambs Book of Life. If he/she has accepted Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior, their names stay in the Lambs Book of Life, and all of their sins are forgotten, forever and ever and ever:[/b]
32. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
33. And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
23. And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:
14. Let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they.
19. Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.
20. The Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the Lord shall blot out his name from under heaven.
2 Kings 14:
27. And the Lord said not that he would blot out the name of Israel from under heaven: but he saved them by the hand of Jeroboam the son of Joash.
5. And cover not their iniquity, and let not their sin be blotted out from before thee: for they have provoked thee to anger before the builders.
28. Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
[b]Revelation 20 teaches us that the unsaved dead have already been blotted out of the Lambs Book of Life:[/b]
Rev. 20: 11. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[b] 15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.[/b]
In conclusion,[b] the sinner (which is all of us) has one lifetime to accept Jesus Christ, the Messiah, as his/her Lord and Savior. When his/her life is over, and if he/she has not accepted Gods plan for Salvation, then he/she has no hope, and his/her name is blotted out (erased) from the Lambs Book of Life. If he/she has accepted Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior, their names stay in the Lambs Book of Life, and all of their sins are forgotten, forever and ever and ever:[/b]
[b][color=990000]Now, with this true understanding of Scripture, we can understand the Heresy (false teaching) of praying for the dead, as many of the cults are guilty of, as well as the Roman Catholic Church.[/color][/b]