Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : re my post

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
formidable

Perth, Australia

re my post

Yes it is that ratm not that im a fan.
I heard this quoted by a guy called peter Greig who started 24/7 prayer in England which has gone all round the world
ravin my point is this.
It has to start somewhere, revival it has to start somewhere.
It has to start sometime, why not with u? why not?
What better place than here, wherever u live who would have thought Wales? India, Hebrides, America? What better time than now? That’s why. Paul did use there words im not Paul either but if u can get over the fact it comes from a worldly band take the comments & apply them to ourselfs hey? why not? what is it going to take, a weak Christianity, or people who get forged in the furnace of his presence who only desire his intimacy until like Enoch he says come up here.
I want to be known by him & when he comes cause he will come all hell cant stop him. Also ravin I did post another a comment by an atheist so if ud like to read that aswel & say I shouldn’t have used that to get a point across namely lets believe God & live like it why not?

2004/7/16 5:06Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: re my post

I Believe that there is a feeling of lets get it done at any cost by what ever means. and by doing that we have a watered down,and weakened word. then others feel that we can use what ever it takes to get it done. King saul did the offering because samuel wasn't there and so he did it himself.( he wasn't supposed to take the place of samuel) women are in the place of men giving the word, why well because there wasn't a man. all that we do needs to be in line with the word. if we don't run the race by the rules, then we are taken out of the race. I want to hear "Well done good and faithful servant" I want to be saying thank you Jesus and not Lord Lord didn't I give the word do signs and wonder's in your name. i don't want to hear him say be gone from me. I feel if we are going to do something for the kingdom lets do it by his will and his word the right way.lets pray for his leading and his timing

2004/7/16 8:47Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

A.W.Tozer "Before man has a thought toward god, God has already had a thought towards man."
well this site is rubbing off on me. thanks guy's
sermonIndex. I love this site.

2004/7/16 11:12Profile
formidable

Perth, Australia

Re: what im saying

i dont if ur missing what im saying ravin.
im saying revival starts when God places a burden on ppls hearts to seek him. im saying do u think evan roberts knew what was goin to happen with his life? he pressed in im not advocating doin it urself at all or moving with out God im saying maybe as j edwin orr says & dr martyn llyod jones say in sermons on this site what God has done for others he will do for you, who knows if u might not start a revival? so im saying dont distort my words, dont read more into it that aint there.
It has to start somewhere, revival it has to start somewhere.
It has to start sometime, why not with u? why not?
im saying press in to him look for his leading his burdens, im not saying slap something together & say well its a move of God.
i want the purging fire from his throne,
i couldnt care less for signs & wonders i want jesus christ hes all in all.
without the annointing of his spirit its dead works we need a living vital r4elationship with him

2004/7/16 11:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy