Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Everything That Can Be Shaken

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Everything That Can Be Shaken

I would like to call your attention to the following sermon. "Everything That Can Be Shaken Will Be Shaken." It is a riveting sermon from Hebrews 12, understanding the present economic situation in light of eternity. Be blessed, even if I preached it :-)

Everything That Can Be Shaken (36 minutes - 4.1 MB)

p.s. Thank you all for your prayers recently. I believe God moved because of it.

2008/10/15 22:42Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Everything That Can Be Shaken

By the way, thank you to Greg for so graciously allowing me to post this on the forums.

2008/10/15 22:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Everything That Can Be Shaken

Saints,

I asked brother Jimmy to share this on the site. I really believe its a important message to listen to for those God wants to hear. We need urgent voices in this hour over the situation currently spiritual ly in America.

2008/10/15 22:46Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

I'm listening to it now. This is prophetic, fiery, urgent. Great straight-up preaching. Praise God.

2008/10/15 23:24Profile
JoanM

Re: Hit the mark message

We love our fierly Brother and God’s call on his life.

Clear target. Strong pull. Hit the mark message.

I’ll take heavenly assurance over worldly insurance.

2008/10/16 1:06Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I’ll take heavenly assurance over worldly insurance.

Amen!

2008/10/16 7:41Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Praise God. Good to hear this.

2008/10/16 10:39Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

By the way, if you wish to hear other sermons that are very "eschatological" (end-time) in nature, I'd encourage you to take a look at the sermons of Art Katz, available here on SI. For years in my life, I tended to shun anything having to do with the end-times, partially because, I did not understand those things myself. But somebody who made a definite post-trib pre-mill. out of me (the perspective from which I ultimately spoke on in my message), was definitely brother Katz.

His insights, especially regarding the Jews, are extremely precious, and will "shake" you, hopefully, beyond anything I said. Our brother was out in the deep end of the swimming pool in regard to those things, I am merely in the shallow end.

2008/10/17 7:57Profile

Re: Sermon

It was good to hear this Jimmy, and the church needs more of this truth, for She is unprepared to go forward into the Time of the Harvest.

Zac Poonen so graciously and profoundly points out that the Church "has made [b]herself[/b] ready", through receiving discipline from the Lord, and repentence from dead works and the self life....selfish ways.

The parable of the Ten Virgins speaks of "Waking up", and your preaching was directed exactly to that issue. the End-Times are rolling down upon us, and most of the BODY is napping, and entirely content with business as usual.

My question is; "What is the Solution?", and I believe the Body must understand that the only answer is Faith, and living a life dependent upon God, and only HIM. Everything else is sinking sand...nothing else is "built upon the ROCK.

I personally believe that the End of the American Dream is upon us, never to rise again. America will only deteriorate from here on out. I also believe that this financial "meltdown" is an act of Mercy from God, because the Church, along with The country doesn't need the Lord. We have Visa, and the Promise of American Invulnerability.

This is about to change...and isn't it interesting that the highest honor given to the Saints outside Heaven was embodied in Hebrews 11?....Of whom the World was not worthy....!

Some in this country will also experience that kind of dependence and Honor...and will rejoice!...for they will know where their citizenship lies.

When the Son of Man comes to the Earth....Will He find Faith?"

He was telling us what will endure. "If any man follow me, and hate not his.......mother, father, children, wife, possessions..and HIS OWN LIFE...he cannot be my disciple!"

This is absolute love and dependence...and is at the heart of Faith. It will require this, and all of this, to endure the test and hardship soon coming.

I recommend your preaching, and hope to obey it.

Brothertom.

2008/10/17 9:54
Nellie

Re:

Just heard this Message.
There isn't any doubt, it is for our day.
God Bless
Nellie

2008/10/17 13:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy