SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for deliverance from demonic spirits to leave me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
moreofHim

Re: anxiety

From what you have said here it doesn't sound like demons but more like severe anxiety and panic. You have stated a few of the common signs of anxiety: scary thoughts, feeling like you are losing your mind, or going crazy, morbid thoughts, etc... I don't want to make light of this but I have experienced some of this and alot more symptoms that come along with severe anxiety. If so, it is not demons, but is caused by stress and our own unbiblical and negative thinking.

Other signs of severe anxiety:

Chest pains or palpitations?
Panic attacks or generalized anxiety?
Muscle pains, tingling, numbness?
Shortness of breath or smothering sensations?
Stomach or bowel problems?
Sweating, insomnia or tiredness?
Dizziness or feeling faint?
Disturbing or confused thoughts?
Depression, anger or irritability?
Feeling alone, isolated or desperate?
Phobias like agoraphobia or social phobia?
The list goes on!

I messaged you a more detailed message.

Don't lose hope! You are not crazy and you are not losing your mind- and you won't. Many people with anxiety and panic have experiened the same feelings.

Praying for you!

In Christ, Chanin

edit: and by the way, I am almost 100% recovered now. There is hope!

2008/10/12 22:21Profile
bible1985

Re:

brother and sisters would it much of me to ask you all to stand with me in prayer for deliverance and healing from this whatever this is. I can't do this alone and the presence of God is so far away from me, please if you can pray for me, this has been going on for so long i will try to fast for 5 days. I believe i get attacked from the bad thoughts too. But i know that these our demonic too, i will explain everything later but i have to go to work.

2008/10/12 23:06Profile
live4jc

Re: prayer for deliverance from demonic spirits to leave me

Hi Brother,

Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for you. Also, when I was in church on Sunday, the pastor mentioned a verse and when he spoke it I thought of you and what you're going through :

"And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."
Colossians 2:15.

Keep clinging to this truth and hiding yourself in the rock that is Christ. He's your refuge and strength :-)

In Jesus,
John

2008/10/13 21:27Profile
bible1985

Re:

thank you i appreciate you thinking of me and thanks for that verse

2008/10/13 22:47Profile
dohzman

Vexations

Most of the time the devil will vex thoughs who desire to walk uprightly and oppress them in thought by getting them to be overly consumed with self. By that I mean that all roads (thoughts) will lead to self. Introspection and a checking of ones self is sometimes a good thing, however to be totally consumed with looking at yourself is a bad thing. Jesus said deny yourself take up your cross and follow Him. In a walk of righteousness and holiness we are often-times best to "do" in deeds or works of righteousness for others inorder for the deliverence of God or the sanctification of God to come to our own heart and mind. If you have prayed,(fasted too as you have said), and if you are reading and have dedicated your life (your daily christian walk) and your are striving against besetting sins by looking unto Jesus, than you have done enough on a personal level and it's time for you to get busy and "do" what it is God has placed as a burden on your heart to do. Find some ministry you can do with others in your local church, that is if you attend a local church, if you don't you need to start there and find a place locally that you can "plug" into and get busy. A year down the road you'll look back and see with wonder that the Lord has taken care of all this present mess and didn't really need anyones help at all.

2008/10/14 4:16Profile
bible1985

Re: Vexations

i had someone email me and tell me the best thing i could do is leave my unsaved wife and my parents house for a whole year and then come back and if their is no change then stay away still. What do you guys think.Please pray if this is what God wants then i will do it, pray that he opens a door for that to happen.

2008/10/14 8:39Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brother, don't do anything until you know it is God's will. Sometimes we can be so desperate for an answere that we will listen to man before even seeking God about a situation. God will use men, but it will be to confirm what He is already leading you to do.

Mike

2008/10/14 8:49Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

You would do much better to study the gospel for a year.

Friend, I would highly suggest trying to read "All of Grace" by C.H. Spurgeon. It is a small book and could probably be read in few days. Spurgeon discusses thoughts suggested into the mind in All of Grace, and it is a wonderful treatment of the gospel.

I have experienced the things you speak of such as horrible thoughts being constantly suggested into the mind. However, there is no deliverance for you in your zeal and efforts. I would suggest you feast on the gospel as your remedy. Study propitiation, atonement, satisfaction for sin, and all the other things our Lord has done for us.

2008/10/14 9:04Profile
bible1985

Re:

DOES ANYONE KNOW AN EXPERIENCED DELIVERANCE MINISTER THAT I COULD SPEAK TO OVER THE PHONE AT ALL.

2008/10/14 9:41Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

This is long overdue.

Friend, once you properly understand your position in Christ - where God has seated you - and the principle of your sonship in Him, no demon in hell can move you. All of this "demonic" stuff and anxiety will go away. Such is the power of the blood. You need to righfully understand the power of the blood of Jesus Christ and fact that God has killed us and placed us in Him. Knowing this will not mean all your troubles will instantly vanish, but you will have the peace of the Lord that passes all understanding despite any Satanic trial you may face. Your death, burial and subsequent resurrection in Christ must be appropriated by faith daily, and when this happens you will begin to see that you are more than a conqueror in Christ - because [i]He[/i] is more than a Conqueror, and you are hid with Him in God.

Once you have the peace of God, you may be troubled on every side but not distressed (as you are now), perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken, cast down but not destroyed. You need to understand your position in Christ, the centrality and essence of your life in Christ and you need to know the Word of God. The advice for you to leave your unsaved wife and go off somewhere is horrible counsel. You instead need to examine yourself and see whether you're in the faith. One blessed feature of genuine Christianity is [i]overcoming[/i] whatever the devil may throw at you, overcoming by the blood of the Lamb and the power of your testimony.

Can you imagine if a heathen or Muslim were reading this thread? Reading about you being compelled to leave your wife because of tormenting demons? It would give them such leave to mock us, to mock how pathetic and seemingly insufficient our reliance on Christ is.

You speak of demons and demons and more demons tormenting you....and all without deliverance. But we are hid in Christ, the Bible says, and there are no demons in Christ. This is why you need to [i]examine yourself[/i]. The New Testament speaks implicitly of overcoming, of rejoicing always, of letting the peace of God rule in our hearts and minds, and of walking in the Spirit. Biblical Christianity asserts our victories in Christ - even in the face of demons and devils, in all the onslaughts of the hosts of hell and in every temptation of sin. I challenge you to show me one place in all the NT where a genuine believer is hoplessly tormented by demons like you say you are.

This is why I asked you how you knew your vexation came from demons, but you didn't answer. If you're telling me this is all demonic, I then want you to show you a hundred and one verses in the NT which speak of our demonless positions in Christ Jesus.

I'm sorry but this is getting to be ridiculous. Someone needs to tell you this. Why are you asking to speak with a deliverance minister over the phone? Why don't you just open the Word of God and read the facts? The Son says you are free. If the Word of God can't heal you, I assure you that no minister over the telephone will - and if he does, it will only be a temporary, false peace.

2008/10/14 9:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy