SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : One World Government coming soon?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Krsipy...I know many pre-tribbers and they are not pre-tribbers because they fear going through the wrath, on that I will agree with you. It is possible, and I am sure you will agree with me, that good people, learned people, people who diligently study His Word, can and do come to different conclusions. Eschatolgy should be an interesting topic for all Christians, beacuse no matter when He does come back, He is coming back and we will all be with HIm in the sky. This topic should never be a reason for people to not respect the other opinions. The seminary I attended was a pre-tribber seminary. I still managed to get an A in the Pre-Millenial Dispensationalism class. I know what you are thinking, you should get an A just for being able to say it and spell it (I am sure I have spelt it wrong) :-) ..........brother Frank

2008/10/10 15:56

Re:

Chris

I appreciate that response brother, and I gladly accept that. If we think the best of each other and treat our words with care, we shall not go far wrong..........brother Frank

2008/10/10 15:58

Re: One World Government coming soon?

Glad you can post these things. I could get in alot of trouble posting this. Oh well, I'll throw in another article for you and run.:-)It's related to the Bretton Woods conference. It's not from a prime news source just speculation.

Berlusconi Says Leaders May Close World's Markets (Update1)

By Steve Scherer

Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said political leaders are discussing the idea of closing the world's financial markets while they ``rewrite the rules of international finance.''

``The idea of suspending the markets for the time it takes to rewrite the rules is being discussed,'' Berlusconi said today after a Cabinet meeting in Naples, Italy. A solution to the financial crisis ``can't just be for one country, or even just for Europe, but global.''

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell as much 8.1 percent in early trading and pared most of those losses after Berlusconi's remarks. The Dow was down 0.5 percent to 8540.52 at 10:10 in New York.

Group of Seven finance ministers and central bankers are meeting in Washington today, and will stay in town for the International Monetary Fund and World Bank meetings this weekend. European Union leaders may gather in Paris on Oct. 12, three days before a scheduled summit in Brussels, Berlusconi said today, while Group of Eight leaders may hold a meeting on the crisis ``in coming days,'' he said.

Berlusconi didn't give any details about what kind of rules leaders were looking to change, except to say that leaders are ``talking about a new Bretton Woods.''

The Bretton Woods Agreements were adopted to rebuild the international economic system after World War II in a hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. The aim of the agreements was to establish a monetary management system, initially by pegging currencies to gold. The IMF was set up later to help manage the international financial system.

To contact the reporter on this story: Steve Scherer in Rome at [email protected]

Last Updated: October 10, 2008 10:15 EDT

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aP5mpMUORBWM

2008/10/10 16:28
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Corrie ten Boom

Quote:
Something about having a ticket and a train.... maybe someone else's memory of her ministry would be better,

If I recall this story Corrie had heard the term 'sex sin' and asked her father what it meant? hardly the topic of this discussion! :-( Anyhow, her father asked her when does one get the ticket to ride the train? She said just before you board it. Well, so it will be when you need to know this, it will be given to you at the proper time. (I hope I remembered it correctly).

About pre-trib - Corrie also tells us how so many Dutch people were so carried away with the pre-trib theory that they were so sure God is going to save them from severe persecution, that the church would be raptured. When this did not happen, many fell away.

Methinks it is foolish to get upset with people who will disagree on this subject because we can not do a thing to change it: God is going to do jolly well as he pleases and is not about to ask anyone for their approval! (Actually I would love to be raptured out of the world before any judgement occurs. But I wonder what the persecuted Christians in Africa, India, etc. think about this?)

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/10/10 18:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy