SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAY for America

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
JRuth

Moscow, PA

PRAY for America

Dear Praying Friends,

On November 4, 2008 Americans everywhere will vote for our next President. We, as Christians must pray that God will turn the tide.
Jesus says "Call onto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." How can we expect God to give us a good president, if all we do is sit around and do nothing about it?

PLEASE join me on the 14, 21, 28 of October and the 4 of November in a day of fasting and praying for our country! BUT, you have to be serious about it, please don't go into this with half a heart, we need to seek God's face! This is very a serious time in our history and we can do something to change the outcome!! We can do it, we MUST do it!!!

Thank you

[b](This is NOT a political statement, this is a prayer request.)[/b]

2008/10/8 9:57Profile

Re: PRAY for America

To all my Christians friends. I ask you to look at the current landscape of the world. Its time for Christians to urge people to put all their faith in Christ and Christ alone. Everything else is a distraction at this serious juncture.....brother Frank

2008/10/8 10:53

Re:

[b]JRuth[/b]... I believe you are sincere in your prayer request, but at the same time it was a political statement. Please read the rules of the forum, particularly the part banning political discussions. It has proven over and over to be the most divisive subject on here... and more people have been kicked out of here because of the passion involved with this topic.

So please refrain from posts like this.

By the way, this doesnt mean I disagree with you! ;-)

Krispy

2008/10/8 10:57
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"When the righteous are in authority the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan." Proverbs 29:2

2008/10/8 12:12Profile
HeartSong

Quote:
We MUST pray . . .

2008/10/8 12:16Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

When did God endorse McCain/Palin ?? That's
news to me!!

By the way, we must pray for all those who have
been given authority to govern us, judges,
Senators, governors, and presidents, too!!
(see I Timothy 2:1-2)

2008/10/8 12:22Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face." Psalm 89:14

"For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government there will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever, The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

This nation has departed from righteousness and justice which is the very foundation of His throne. Pray for revival that God would turn this nation back to His righteousness and justice.

2008/10/8 12:24Profile

Re:

'This nation has departed from righteousness and justice which is the very foundation of His throne. Pray for revival that God would turn this nation back to His righteousness and justice. "

There has never been a nation that was Righteous or just and there never will be until the Lord establishes His own Kingdom, may it come soon........brother Frank

2008/10/8 12:39
HeartSong

Re:

Revelation 22:1-5

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

2008/10/8 12:51Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"Righteousness exalts a nation, But sin is a reproach to any people." (Proverbs 14:34).

2008/10/8 13:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy