SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : From Babylon to Jerusalem with Zac Poonen

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

From Babylon to Jerusalem with Zac Poonen

Our dear brother Paul West had and still have a thread called "through the bible with Zac Poonen" where he posted a sermon once or twice a week from this series. I was very blessed and I really thought it was a great way of making the most out of SI. One way at least. So while we wait for brother Paul to resurrect that thread, I thought about this other series brother Zac Poonen has.

I have been through it before and i think it is some very good things, things that has the potential to change lifes for those who have an ear. We hear much about when Gods people left egypt, a picture for us leaving a life of sin and coming to Christ. But we do not hear to much about the second great trip in the bible, the one from Babylon to Jerusalem, a picture for us from man made Christianity to God made Christianity, if i may use such wording.

So before i start i just wanted to see if there would be any interest in such a thread? There could be some very good discussions and digging in the word from this.

So if some would be happy to join in let me know.

Christian'

EDIT:

I will post all messages here in the first thread for easy access.

1) [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14770&commentView=itemComments](Daniel) Ch.1:1-1:8 by Zac Poonen[/url]

2) [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14771&commentView=itemComments](Daniel) Ch.1:8-2:35 by Zac Poonen[/url]

3) [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14772&commentView=itemComments](Daniel) Ch.2:36-3:30 by Zac Poonen[/url]

4) [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14773&commentView=postComment](Daniel) Ch.4:1-5:31 by Zac Poonen[/url]

2008/10/4 13:56Profile
HeartSong

Re: From Babylon to Jerusalem with Zac Poonen

Quote:
. . . a picture for us from man made Christianity to God made Christianity . . .

I would be interested.

2008/10/4 14:17Profile
mackaymarsh

This proved to be an exciting series for me with surprises and new understandings all along the way. It really gave me so much more understanding of this period as well as day by day applications of lessons learned. I've listened to many of the messages several times, learning something new each time.

I really would like to go through it again; definitely count me in.
Wayne

2008/10/4 17:44Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I think this is a excellent idea!

2008/10/4 17:45Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

count me in as well.

2008/10/4 21:24Profile
bonni

montana usa

Re:

I have always been blessed by Zac Poonen's messages,insight, and humble spirit.

I would enjoy these messages,

bonni

2008/10/4 23:35Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

ok :-) ill post all messages in this thread. And ill be making a link in the first post to all messages and post one by one, all in all about 30 messages.

So here is the first one beginning in the book of Daniel. Ill post my notes and thoughts later on from this message and share your impressions brothers and sisters.

May God bless all of you!

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14770&commentView=itemComments](Daniel) Ch.1:1-1:8 by Zac Poonen[/url]

2008/10/5 2:37Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

How can I download this message? If I right click I am not getting an option to save target as and if left click it goes to direct streaming. Thanks for the help.
Hope

2008/10/5 15:56Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

HopeinChrist wrote:
How can I download this message? If I right click I am not getting an option to save target as and if left click it goes to direct streaming. Thanks for the help.
Hope

i do not know why you can not download by using "save target as", i would recommend a download manager like for example "flashget" or some other free one. Or you can browse through Zacs sermons here on SI. Or go to CFCs site [url=http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/from_babylon_to_jerusalem.php]HERE[/url] and click on Daniel and it is the first sermon.

I am sorry i have not transcribed my notes as of yet here, but ill do it shortly! I think it would be a very fruitful discussion about the two themes brother Zac speaks about and the seven reasons God sent Israel to Babylon. There is great lessons for us to learn here.

But ill try tomorrow find some time.

God bless all who listen, let us remember, all study and listening should be for the aim of obedience, and not for knowledge in it self. Its good to remind ourself.

2008/10/7 14:23Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Hello Christian,

I think the problem lies in the way that you copy the link. Try:

Going to the page that contains the Audio Sermon that you want to copy.

Right click on the word "Comments (x)" underneath the description of the sermon.

Select "copy link location"

Then paste this into your link . . .

2008/10/7 14:35Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy